NT....I got Debo'd last night.....by a .........

lol @ go play in the streets.

LOL @ this post, young a** sneaker heads are hilarious.

3/4 of the dudes in this thread would let folks cut them in line for some Space Jams and not do $!++, but quickly say they would have snuffed ol' girl ifshe did that to them....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

3/4 of the dudes in this thread would let folks cut them in line for some Space Jams and not do +#$+, but quickly say they would have snuffed ol' girl if she did that to them....
QFT

good luck fam

Originally Posted by NYC game

lol @ go play in the streets.

LOL @ this post, young a** sneaker heads are hilarious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm an idiot?? Yet YOU and your friend are goin around flipping off FEMALE bouncers, then trying to sue after getting WASHED UP...
smh.gif

Post a picture of your boys eye too...
laugh.gif

"I got Debo'd last night... by a broad"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

thats messed up. I think some bouncers go OD, ive seen %+$% and experienced it. You might just have to let this one ride out tho

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I'm an idiot?? Yet YOU and your friend are goin around flipping off FEMALE bouncers, then trying to sue after getting WASHED UP...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
1zvdhua.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
1zvdhua.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I imagine the kids saying oh you took the L don't fully comprehend why the situation isn't fair to the OP. He shouldn't have been hit for hisfriends actions, bottom line. The bouncer was out of line.

J. Dilla and Harlem are either OG triple OG thug life gangstas , or ignorant punks....either way, neither is a good look

Get ur money man
Try to get her fired

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
1zvdhua.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I imagine the kids saying oh you took the L don't fully comprehend why the situation isn't fair to the OP. He shouldn't have been hit for his friends actions, bottom line. The bouncer was out of line.

laugh.gif
How do you know she wasnt provoked? I bet pookie did/said something to provoke her to duff him..i dont buy the "i was just textin". OP is acrybaby. Straight up. Now dude wanna SUE a female for snuffin him and ruining his favorite outfit? Where is the OP's manhood @? Like, where is it?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
1zvdhua.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I imagine the kids saying oh you took the L don't fully comprehend why the situation isn't fair to the OP. He shouldn't have been hit for his friends actions, bottom line. The bouncer was out of line.

laugh.gif
How do you know she wasnt provoked? I bet pookie did/said something to provoke her to duff him..i dont buy the "i was just textin". OP is a crybaby. Straight up. Now dude wanna SUE a female for snuffin him and ruining his favorite outfit? Where is the OP's manhood @? Like, where is it?
tired.gif
How do you know she was provoked? I don't know if she was or wasn't but you are clearly basing all of your assumptions on an opinion youalready based about the OP from, more then likely, you reading his posts or threads. Your immaturity is showing. I'm basing my opinion on the informationgiven to us. He's not suing a FEMALE for hitting him. He's looking to sue to bouncer that hit him. I'm not saying he's going to win but how areYOU going to sit here and take personal shots by saying "where his manhood at?" Your just looking to rile feathers.

getting money from the broad legally is manlier than kicking her %%$ imo. Its a tough situation either way, aint no tellin what i would do though. Good luck op

Isn't J Dilla that same obese dude who puts on a face mask every day to prevent his oilyness?
And he's trying to say OP is feminine for going about the situation in a civilized manner.
laugh.gif

Harlem on the Rise must be his back-up account because I've never seen such idiocy in my life.

She saw my slim fitting suit and pocket square and thought that I was a frail dude...was she mad,yea, she was mad that she punched my friend and he restrained her...apparently when you attack someone, you're not supposed to get hit back? All I wastrying to do was get my jacket and my boy outside safely...as I know how bouncers out here roll - dudes will bring you to a back room and stomp youout...either way....I have her info, I know her name...just got to find out where she stays...so I can get these papers to her....like I said man, I loved thatsuit ....it was my money suit, MONEY....

whatever tho...lets lock this one up....I'm a crybaby

Yea homie just take da L, u don't need everybody in da courtroom lookin at you crazy talkin bout how u got beat up by a girl.... On da other hand dats%#++%* up cuz if you whooped on her they would be callin u chris brown

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Isn't J Dilla that same obese dude who puts on a face mask every day to prevent his oilyness?
And he's trying to say OP is feminine for going about the situation in a civilized manner.
laugh.gif

Harlem on the Rise must be his back-up account because I've never seen such idiocy in my life.

nah im brolic and i would smack you for sport. But on a serious note, pookie..you already lost. Idk why you really trying to sue her. Be a man and take the L.We both know your not just the victim

Back
Top Bottom