NT i just got my ears pierced

I got it today in St.Marks out of curiosity and somewhat a dare, i was with a bunch of friends, i don't regret it, but the only thing is that how do i treat it, im really not trying to get it infected, im 21 btw 

Leave it in for abt 2 weeks if you plan on changing it. Get a swab and clean the surrounding area everyday. I got my ears pierced last month and I felt like a bumb with the default studs in my ear. Changed em in a heartbeat when the two weeks passed.

They should of gave you some type of "ear care".

Follow the instructions on the bottle, playa.

You have to keep the earrings in for about 2 months straight.

i dont know any for sure house hold methods, but if you go to claires they'll give you all the stuff you need to keep it from getting infected. I'm not sure how much it costs. Cant be anymore than 15-20 bucks. Or you could always google..lol

Earrings were worn by male slaves during ancient times as a sign of slave identification. So, when anyone sees them at the marketplace or at their workplace, they will be known as they are slaves and are owned by someone.

Just got my right ear done last week. For some reason having only one ear pierced started to really irritate me.

Boys still do this?
laugh.gif
. I used to think this was so cute when I was younger. I don't even notice them now unless it's something ugly and gaudy (sp).

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Earrings were worn by male slaves during ancient times as a sign of slave identification. So, when anyone sees them at the marketplace or at their workplace, they will be known as they are slaves and are owned by someone.

it's twenty-ten. jeans used to be worker's clothing. not saying it's the same thing but my point is things change. all races wear earrings son.

Just got my right ear done last week. For some reason having only one ear pierced started to really irritate me.

I tried going out with one earring and I felt so unbalanced.

I never denied the fact that other races wore them. I still would like the hope that people cared about the history behind things that they do. Thats all.

You couldn't google this question boy? Or even ask the guy who pierced them?

Anyway we are very happy you got your ears pierced

Did you get it pierced with gun or needle? With gun, you have to wait longer for it to heal.
And you should have bought an antiseptic at the place to use with Q tips to clean the area everyday.

I never denied the fact that other races wore them. I still would like the hope that people cared about the history behind things that they do. Thats all.
grin.gif
U was firin shots doggie, don't try to seem all pure
laugh.gif

I stopped wearin earings a while ago. I lost one and couldn't have been happier. I still got earrings but my hole closed up and have no intentions on reopenin it. Too grown for that $%#$ now

Originally Posted by rodster831

eek.gif

roll.gif

that was harsh
laugh.gif
haven't had my ears pierced since I was 16.  I wouldn't anything like diamonds if I did.  Probably like some silver studs.  I think that'd be dope for some reason.  I'm good for now, though.

Originally Posted by Moneyright

i only got my left, by gun

If you don't want the piercing, you can just take it out right now and your ear will seal back up and it'll be like you never had it pierced in the first place.

If you want to keep it, I recommend you go back now or tomorrow and buy a bottle of antiseptic to use with Q tips. There might be some swelling in the morning if you don't use the antiseptic but nothing major.

Dont listen to some of the fools here, do what you want man. You like them, keep them in. If not, take them out. Ive had mine done for a few years now (both), just twist them and rotate them every day if you remember. If you forget, its not the end of the world no big deal. Clean them with peroxide and a Q-tip. When you shower, you'll get soap on them which cleans them also.

I like this post.  I don't think dudes should be wearing earrings, for both the reason DC stated and a couple others.  Find some other way to be different.  

OP do what you want, I got mine done in the summer then 3 days later I took em out cause it just wasn't me, plus the fact that I couldn't sleep cause whenever I rolled over it always poked me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

got my right one right before christmas... u right... for some reason one was irritating
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom