NT i need 2k11 help quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so my boy uses the celtics in 2k11 and the person he uses to score most is Ray Allen...who is the best person to use to try and stop Ray Allen...need y'all help b/c i don't know who to use

Ok so my boy uses the celtics in 2k11 and the person he uses to score most is Ray Allen...who is the best person to use to try and stop Ray Allen...need y'all help b/c i don't know who to use

i need a good team to uses cuz i usually use the celtics so i dont really use the other teams as much

i need a good team to uses cuz i usually use the celtics so i dont really use the other teams as much

Blazers....Wesley Mattews at SG
pimp.gif
 His defense is "A-" plus he dunks everything.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

let the cpu guard him. pick the thunder
Yellow spined fool.

Yeah hell make every shot over the cpu trust me. Your best bet is to call in the double team, if he only scores with Ray Allen, you can live with anyother shot he makes since he doesnt use the rest of the team.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

let the cpu guard him. pick the thunder
Yellow spined fool.

Yeah hell make every shot over the cpu trust me. Your best bet is to call in the double team, if he only scores with Ray Allen, you can live with anyother shot he makes since he doesnt use the rest of the team.

1. Pick NY

2. put Jared Jeffries / Landry Fields / Shawne Williams / turiaf... on Allen

3. 131 zone can throw him off and open up the court for fasbreaks after he misses 3s

Back
Top Bottom