NT I need help Vol. Brazilian Chicas

Alrighty NT. I need your help. I go to a pretty wealthy school in Brazil, and there is this chick I really want to take out. She is a baller though. Like she balls outrageous. She is also pretty quite and stuff. Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage.

Anyways to the point, cliffs:

-I want to ask girl out.
-She stares at me, but like not very often, but when she does stare, I feel it burning through my skin. On that superman tip.
-We flirt often. Today I told her I had to tell her something(Wanted to ask her out). She got very curious and really wants to know.
-I'm intimidated by her baller status. So I can't ask.
-Also if she does say yes, I feel like I couldn't take her anywhere cool. She has like 3 personal drivers to my pops. I don't think she's judgmental like that though.
-I can't just go up and ask because you know she is also pretty quite so it will be like woah if I get rejected. I can't take that L.

Help! Give me some tips.

Alrighty NT. I need your help. I go to a pretty wealthy school in Brazil, and there is this chick I really want to take out. She is a baller though. Like she balls outrageous. She is also pretty quite and stuff. Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage.

-I want to ask girl out.
-She stares at me, but like not very often, but when she does stare, I feel it burning through my skin. On that superman tip.
-We flirt often. Today I told her I had to tell her something(Wanted to ask her out). She got very curious and really wants to know.
-Also if she does say yes, I feel like I couldn't take her anywhere cool. She has like 3 personal drivers to my pops. I don't think she's judgmental like that though.
-I can't just go up and ask because you know she is also pretty quite so it will be like woah if I get rejected. I can't take that L.

Help! Give me some tips.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

brazilian wealthy chicks?
pimp.gif

just take her to the side after class and ask her when theres none of her friends or nothing, you got a reason to dip regardless of the result too cuz you gotta go to the next class you got

good luck OP

Originally Posted by Al Audi

brazilian wealthy chicks?
pimp.gif

just take her to the side after class and ask her when theres none of her friends or nothing, you got a reason to dip regardless of the result too cuz you gotta go to the next class you got

good luck OP

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

Quite what? Unless you mean QUIET

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

Originally Posted by go rilla

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

Hold on though. Aren't you the dude who was ragging on Clyde for speaking proper? You said he shouldn't speak properly because he was black right? Get out of my thread random before I have to take a dookey on you. I don't want you to have to make a new SN due to embarrassment.

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

Hold on though. Aren't you the dude who was ragging on Clyde for speaking proper? You said he shouldn't speak properly because he was black right? Get out of my thread random before I have to take a dookey on you. I don't want you to have to make a new SN due to embarrassment.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage

Let me get this straight - you're asking NT for tips on how to pick up a well off underage Brazilian Chick?
I'm 17. But I'm not posting pics.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage

Let me get this straight - you're asking NT for tips on how to pick up a well off underage Brazilian Chick?
I'm 17. But I'm not posting pics.

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

This is the main problem right here. Eliminate this thought from your mind. I don't ever want you to think this, or write this ever again in your life. Rid yourself of this mindset. You will never be widly successful with women, beautiful ones anyway, with this mindset. She's single. Yall flirt alot. Ask her out.

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

This is the main problem right here. Eliminate this thought from your mind. I don't ever want you to think this, or write this ever again in your life. Rid yourself of this mindset. You will never be widly successful with women, beautiful ones anyway, with this mindset. She's single. Yall flirt alot. Ask her out.

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.

Hold on though. Aren't you the dude with the faulty memory?

Back
Top Bottom