NT I need help Vol. Brazilian Chicas

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

it was a success boys. Thanks brahs

Congrats
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alrighty NT. I need your help. I go to a pretty wealthy school in Brazil, and there is this chick I really want to take out. She is a baller though. Like she balls outrageous. She is also pretty quite and stuff. Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage.

Anyways to the point, cliffs:

-I want to ask girl out.
-She stares at me, but like not very often, but when she does stare, I feel it burning through my skin. On that superman tip.
-We flirt often. Today I told her I had to tell her something(Wanted to ask her out). She got very curious and really wants to know.
-I'm intimidated by her baller status. So I can't ask.
-Also if she does say yes, I feel like I couldn't take her anywhere cool. She has like 3 personal drivers to my pops. I don't think she's judgmental like that though.
-I can't just go up and ask because you know she is also pretty quite so it will be like woah if I get rejected. I can't take that L.

Help! Give me some tips.
how are your cliff notes gonna be longer than the OG message??

Alrighty NT. I need your help. I go to a pretty wealthy school in Brazil, and there is this chick I really want to take out. She is a baller though. Like she balls outrageous. She is also pretty quite and stuff. Oh yeah, no pics because she is underage.

-I want to ask girl out.
-She stares at me, but like not very often, but when she does stare, I feel it burning through my skin. On that superman tip.
-We flirt often. Today I told her I had to tell her something(Wanted to ask her out). She got very curious and really wants to know.
-Also if she does say yes, I feel like I couldn't take her anywhere cool. She has like 3 personal drivers to my pops. I don't think she's judgmental like that though.
-I can't just go up and ask because you know she is also pretty quite so it will be like woah if I get rejected. I can't take that L.

Help! Give me some tips.

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.
Cause he is not old enough to remember cliff notes or the purpose of them.

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

-I want to ask girl out.

Help! Give me some tips.
Cause he is not old enough to remember cliff notes or the purpose of them.

do you go the american school of rio? or the british school of rio?

i graduated from BSRJ 2009... go to Duke now.

do you go the american school of rio? or the british school of rio?

i graduated from BSRJ 2009... go to Duke now.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

not Recife. That place is like a desert at night man. You don't want to get caught slippin there. It's a nice place though. The beaches are beautiful, but I don't go to the Recife school.

city-of-god2jpg.jpg

word............

now are you fluent in portuguese?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

not Recife. That place is like a desert at night man. You don't want to get caught slippin there. It's a nice place though. The beaches are beautiful, but I don't go to the Recife school.

city-of-god2jpg.jpg

word............

now are you fluent in portuguese?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom