NT, I purchased a brand new house! Pics inside!

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I notice alot of the floors in Florida are cement/tiles, as opposed to Hardwood, is there a reason for this? Nice crib btw

Tile last a long time. Cement does as well. Florida Floods... one flood over hardwood and it's toasted. 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I notice alot of the floors in Florida are cement/tiles, as opposed to Hardwood, is there a reason for this? Nice crib btw

Tile last a long time. Cement does as well. Florida Floods... one flood over hardwood and it's toasted. 
that it was humidity aged the wood to fast? and because of climate it warped at an excelled rate? my uncle is in construction.
I'm a builder as well. We use hardwood in high humid places.Hardwood doesn't wrap if installed as a floating floor. It'll buckle eventually but not warp.  Tile is cheaper, but lasts a longer time. I'm not a fan of tile, it makes a home hollow and I;m not a fan of the rugs you'll need to give your home substance. 

Congrats! A fellow graduate of the OG stock thread.
laugh.gif

If I didn't throw my money on shoes and cars I would have a decent home. FML. I wish I had your mentality back in the day. Major props and congrats!

Thanks a lot fellas! It was tough to make $30k at the age of 16, but definitely not impossible. I had a fairly large jordan collection which I sold that gave me a boost. I have never borrowed a cent from by parents for any of my business ventures and probably will never need to. I am happy with my decision to purchase through a builder, regardless of what others might think.

My only regret might be that I never finished college. I will some day once I get everything situated.

That's awesome OP...wish houses in a good neighborhood here in NY were as affordable....even now that's supposed to be a buyers market, house prices in good areas are still high and what's worst banks are very hesitant to lend money..

mad.gif
Man to hell with you and that other NTer with the Audi.
YES i'm mad.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Congrats my man.

I had been in the market for 8 months and had seen what they had to offer. There are only 36 homes within the community and all empty lots have been snatched up. I have 3 Mark Maconi homes built around mine and a total of 12 Maconi within the community, so it should definitely hold it's value. One of them asking $1.2 mil and other asking $549k.

Back
Top Bottom