NT I'm trapped being blacks hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

if she makes 6 figures, how much you make? IDK if your trolling, but this is why NT be making jokes cause some of yall dont know how to draw the lines between real and troll.

I mean bruh I read your opening statement and I don't get how any of that has to do with you being black and it hurting to be black. Your post just be all over the place with no focus.

You be on some other mess here so nobody knows if your serious or not. Get help man if your really serious. If your not serious, then your a terrible troll.
mean.gif

This is what America does to people ....you see this NT

I'm drunk, 30 years old and confused and dudes are questioning my credability because they are trained to.

I could see myself growin old with a variant fancy

I want more than one wife

Last edited:

mean.gif

This is what America does to people ....you see this NT

I'm drunk, 30 years old and confused and dudes are questioning my credability because they are trained to.
What are you talking bout?

If you make posts like "I'm naturally clean" or tell these unbelievably strange story and ADMIT to trolling in the past,

then expect judgment.

Aye god bless you man. Thanksgiving is today

Last edited:
So you were shucking and jiving for your white in-laws? :smh:

Why?

You like playing yourself homie? And what's this talk of blasting folks and all of that? You're mad at yourself my dude and need to get your life straight. If you're not happy with your wife cop a divorce and do something new player. You sound like someone just putting up with ******** because you're afraid of change. You got kids with her or something? If not, hit the reset button.

How bad is/was fancy from the Jamie Foxx Show
mean.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Okay I laughed ...but in 1996 I had a crush on Lil Kim and the white girl from "Shorty Swing My Way" Envyi ...among countless others.

Girls in school were making fun of my clothes and my father was a drug addict...I put it all in the back of my mind and robbed and stole for nice clothes not to be laughed at.
Even then, people were laughing at my Karl Kani outfits...and when I wore Coogi and Gibuad they laughed and accused me of wearing fake clothes....and if I brought the receipt to school they said "it wasn't that serious".

The girls I had a crush on used me....for academics and some turned me down because of family background....they're married to doctors and lawyers now (two girls in particular).....a high school crush I remained friends with is married with a guy who treats her like **** and she can't see past the wound guy I was...only the bummy black dark skin kid with thug friends and baggage.

Last edited:
Nomad, you spent countless hours of your life writing essays about how you drive a Ferrari , have a girlfriend who looks like Jennifer Lawrence , got forcibly domed up on the subway, how you beat up 4 polish goons at one time, etc.

on top of that, your pro-black gimmick is such bull @#$%. You wrote even more essays talking about how you love stop and frisk and how everyone who gets stopped looks like they were suspicious anyway. Decide whether you want to be a fake @#$ Malcolm X or Uncle Ruckus

seriously I'm all for it...if you can be there for your wives n kids..I dont see the issue with it

Nomad, you spent countless hours of your life writing essays about how you drive a Ferrari , have a girlfriend who looks like Jennifer Lawrence , got forcibly domed up on the subway, how you beat up 4 polish goons at one time, etc.

on top of that, your pro-black gimmick is such bull @#$%. You wrote even more essays talking about how you love stop and frisk and how everyone who gets stopped looks like they were suspicious anyway. Decide whether you want to be a fake @#$ Malcolm X or Uncle Ruckus
Who I am is not up for me to decide ...because I'm both proficiently, who I am is determined by what whites allow me to be, unless I kill them all and demand UNDIVIDED ATTENTION and GENUINE ACCEPTANCE and RESPECT....I'm sorry but that is a true statement.

Think about all the black babies you know that can talk just like the characters from Sesame Street? ...The hood makes us this way...you can't log off and on to BLACK PAIN...it's 24/7 ...we just make it look easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom