NT is my home vol. Tien LOL

1)Menthol light 100s
2)Big Bag of those hawaiian potato chips
3)Love

EDIT: I'm hella late
roll.gif

list sent
pimp.gif

somewhat skeptical minus the fact that your address isnt super private. hopefully he doesnt have a way to send anthrax or pipe bombs without having themsnuffed out through mail though
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

list sent
pimp.gif

somewhat skeptical minus the fact that your address isnt super private. hopefully he doesnt have a way to send anthrax or pipe bombs without having them snuffed out through mail though
nerd.gif

My address?

And ya'll keep saying Anthrax the hell is that?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

list sent
pimp.gif

somewhat skeptical minus the fact that your address isnt super private. hopefully he doesnt have a way to send anthrax or pipe bombs without having them snuffed out through mail though
nerd.gif

My address?

And ya'll keep saying Anthrax the hell is that?
grin.gif
nah i aint mean yours fam
laugh.gif
. im saying in generaladdresses aren't super private information. It's not like you're asking for our SS# or any very confidential information. addresses arent thatconfidential

Damn bro, it's my bday just putting this out there for the sake of the thread ;-)
I like promethazine
I like the movie Oldboy
I like cheap computer speakers as well.
wink.gif

Alright NO MORE PM please its over im already hooking up more than 20 ppl (if not 30+) please stop PMing me unless you're on the list!

Wait for next time!!!

This is extremely generous of you! Props to you, OP. I know it's too late for me buuuuuut if you're feeling extra giving I'll take a box of wineBlack & Milds
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom