NT...my barber slippin...bout to cheat on this fool

Originally Posted by JayHood23

I hate that "I'm about to divorce my barber/cheat on my barber" line. Sounds ayo. Just find a new barber and don't make it a big emotional decision
unless you have had the same barber since you were a youngin'... it's hard to understand.

kinda like when you know you gotta stop kicking it with one of your boys 'cause he got into drugs or just plain ain't the same anymore.

I hate that "I'm about to divorce my barber/cheat on my barber" line. Sounds ayo. Just find a new barber and don't make it a big emotional decision

You one of them quiet cats who gotta barber that dont even know your name hunh?

I know the feeling...

My first barber was cool, but son was slipping heavy...

To the point where he was coming mad late to appointment... and still would have you waiting...

Then I saw him nod off on a few folks head... All bad...
30t6p3b.gif

Then I got him outa there for my last barber, who left the old shop where I used to go and opened up his own shop...

Everything was cool until the law caught up with him... N' couldnt leave the streets alone...
30t6p3b.gif

Now I have a new barber (once again) so I'll see how this pans out... 
grin.gif

Either man up and let him know or find a new shop..but for me I always tell the barber if something isn't right with my cut and make sure its corrected before I leave

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

You one of them quiet cats who gotta barber that dont even know your name hunh?
Nah when I went we were cool and on a first name basis, I just kept it business. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Real talk...feelin like when cat was talking to Hagen about Vito in that abandoned warehouse..."2 to 3 years ago...could I have gotten to the don?"...My barber slippin b! He out his prime...spent a couple 40 and 50 point games lining me up...so I will always love the dude...but cat starting to feel like when they had Dr. J in a wheel chair touring NBA arenas his last season...like 'You old and flabby son...time to try our luck in the lottery'
laugh.gif

Been going to this cat since Kobe was in 8...but you can always tell when your barber falling off because his lineups be looking like Obamas....ole baby hair still involved cuts. My mans put me on to his barber...dude swole.. steroids swole and look like he from Ninja Hoods stomping grounds, so I saw the potential walking in. Had about 6 cats waiting on him before me...so like a female...the more thirsty cats wanting his cuts...the better. Got the bald fade with the Nasir line and Wooo! The boy was back. Wanted to diddy bop out the shop but also wanted to keep this cat thinking he aint that nice so his cuts be superb everytime.

My og barber Cory...cat tore his acl hooping and aint been the same since
Looking at his ipod and seeing LL Cool J and Stevie Wonder
indifferent.gif
Ole outta touch cat. Practically gotta tell dude im going to a wedding or funeral just for him to get semi nice
laugh.gif

NT...should I dump my barber for 10+ years and ride the coattails for a young Durant? Me and Cory had a great run. Won about 5 titles
..but I need more..'one over Jordan'.
eek.gif
roll.gif

joint had me DYIN
Good title for the post 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

lol'd at title and signature.

I know what you mean though. If I go to another place and then I decide to go back to my regular barber, I wait and let it grow out a little so he can't tell I got it cut by someone else.

OP, the loyalty is nice.... but sometimes u gotta move on...all the greats fall off eventually...if u wanna keep winning, u know what to do
Ray+Allen+Miami+Heat+Introduce+Ray+Allen+405sYpStWKgl.jpg

not only do i understand everything homie is tryna say...but now i'm wondering why basketball references aren't used to explain more situations

Back
Top Bottom