NT, My Bike Was Stolen and I Think I Saw It Today Vol. got it back

Ironically I'm watching the Menace II Society scene where Kain jacks the dude for his jewelry, pager, stereo, rims, and makes son buy him a burger.

"*#**+#!*#!$+ I SAID WITH CHEESE!"

I got my joint back. Yeup. Went and picked it up.

AIM THE BEST EVA!

I'm picking up my pedals tomorrow and getting a new paint job on it as well. I'LLC post pics tomorrow of it if you guys want. Cheuh!

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

AIM THE BEST EVA!

I'm picking up my pedals tomorrow and getting a new paint job on it as well. I'LLC post pics tomorrow of it if you guys want. Cheuh!

Did you steal it or did he give it to you

and this is why I rarely respect those cats who are into the whole fixie culture.....

they soft as fresh churned butter on a hot day

the hell is ILLC AND IRK? typing like that you deserved to get your bike stolen OUT OF YOUR BACK YARD

i hope you talking about a motorcycle, if you're jobless why are you spending money to "mod" a bike?

laugh.gif

AIM THE BEST EVA!

need mas details.

AIM THE BEST EVA!

I'm picking up my pals tomorrow and getting a new pant job on it as well. I'LLC post pics tomorrow of it if you guys want. Cheuh!

-_- 

1418817_o.gif

Oh &.. 
No Thanks on the pictures.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Now i told him I had a picture of the bike before the paintjob but irk if I still have it in my laptop and he said he'll give it back if I show it to him. He asked forhis money back, but I told him I was jobless and if I had the money I'd give him some back.

All in all, everything went better than expected.
14sntcy.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Report it to the police. If you can ID the parts i don't think it'd matter too much what color it is now

!%*@$ him and scare him to giving it back to you. Roll at LEAST 5 deep when you talk to him..
How old are you anyways?

nice story. how did you get it back though? details?

this story actually sounds legit unlike all these ducktales being thrown out on NT

This dude wants to pay to get his bike back jdkewnsbhcufjriewnhbc

OK

DCallamerican doesn't even have an opinion anymore. He just goes against whatever NT says. Lol

either tell your parents, or become about that life.. simple +$+ that, if your a self proclaimed lip wrist person.. then we can't expect you to man up and go talk to him or even confront dude... so either you tell your folks, or other "grown ups"... or change who you are be bout that life son!

Back
Top Bottom