NT: my parents are smashing right now . Vol . Scarred for life

Aight so I'm taking a break from staying with my girl and I'm at my parents' this week. I just got home from work at 1:30am. I say good night to my parents when I got in and they were in the kitchen downstairs. I go up to my room and log on niketalk and facebook like I always do. I get a craving to smoke a L so I go back down to the garage and half-way through I can hear the sex (their room is above the garage). So after my session I am walking upstairs but very quietly. I think that they are aware that I may have heard them, but i don't know.
Honestly, my dad definitely laid down some serious pipe. but that's my parents 
sick.gif

am I going to be able to look at them with a straight face again?

Aight so I'm taking a break from staying with my girl and I'm at my parents' this week. I just got home from work at 1:30am. I say good night to my parents when I got in and they were in the kitchen downstairs. I go up to my room and log on niketalk and facebook like I always do. I get a craving to smoke a L so I go back down to the garage and half-way through I can hear the sex (their room is above the garage). So after my session I am walking upstairs but very quietly. I think that they are aware that I may have heard them, but i don't know.
Honestly, my dad definitely laid down some serious pipe. but that's my parents 
sick.gif

am I going to be able to look at them with a straight face again?

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

Honestly, my dad definitely laid down some serious pipe.
you didn't feel weird typing this??... you're basically saying somebody just F' the Shh out your mother... and talking about your fathers pipe or pipe game.... (awkward)

Originally Posted by RO RO 8

Honestly, my dad definitely laid down some serious pipe.
you didn't feel weird typing this??... you're basically saying somebody just F' the Shh out your mother... and talking about your fathers pipe or pipe game.... (awkward)

Back
Top Bottom