NT plz post the funny Kerry stories..

"nah big daddy i aint feeling that right there"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Grey

re: air ant

Fall back Ruben Studdard, Henz is already holdin' me down wit' a pair. He's the reason I aint gotta touch the town all crazy now because I know I got my pair solidified. You been hatin' hard for a minute. First you try to stop me from hollerin' at SoleSistaAsh, she be sweatin' in her pics like Jill Scott & you know that's my speed right there. Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there. Yo Henz if you're readin' this, I got you next week B. My funds kinda light, I just hit my ex wit' some hush money because she was gonna post some less than flattering pics of me on Myspace because we broke up so I had to give her a couple bills to shut the up. So next week, I got you. I'm in NYC, we gonna link up, we gon hit Peg & all that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last I heard, he was telling White *+%$*% he was Mark Ingram during the NFL Draft.

Fall back Ruben Studdard, Henz is already holdin' me down wit' a pair. He's the reason I aint gotta touch the town all crazy now because I know I got my pair solidified. You been hatin' hard for a minute. First you try to stop me from hollerin' at SoleSistaAsh, she be sweatin' in her pics like Jill Scott & you know that's my speed right there. Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. Not likely big daddy, I aint feelin' that right there. Yo Henz if you're readin' this, I got you next week B. My funds kinda light, I just hit my ex wit' some hush money because she was gonna post some less than flattering pics of me on Myspace because we broke up so I had to give her a couple bills to shut the up. So next week, I got you. I'm in NYC, we gonna link up, we gon hit Peg & all that...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BWWAHAHAHAHA 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought it was made clear a lil' while ago my dude, Henz put one on reserve for the boy a good while ago. Once I seen that post in the Retro forum shoot up 10 pages in a day, I knew it was gonna be mayhem tryin' to snatch up a pair so I put in my order early. If I were a betting man, I'd guess that while I was hittin' son via text to hold me down a 11, you prolly were in the crib drinkin' a 40oz of melted butter. If it's any consolation Ant, they kinda fit narrow. I would imagine that your ankles would prolly rise up outta the sides of the kicks like Sunday morning buscuits, so you'd prolly be better off just rockin' the boxes instead....
laugh.gif

I gotta give you credit homie, you were one of the few brave souls that participated at the last NY summit. See for those that don't understand, this was a seperate summit from the one SoleSupreme tried to orchestrate. We didn't purchase airtime during the Super Bowl & hand out flyers at the mall like he did to promote this. This summit was orchestrated by yours truly with the help of ABeautifulHaze. He provided the crib & the strippers & I provided the dozen or more timid NY NTers that haven't seen the cooch since they came outta one. So when you put that together, it was a room filled with liquor & a strong stench of syphillis. The night started out slow. All the guys sat along the wall not talkin' to the girls like it was a 7th grade dance, but once that Hennesey started flowin', the donkeye started to come outta some of us. I remember gettin' on my back & lettin' one of the strippers rub her itchy lips back & forth on my face. Not even my girl does that to me. That's why when I got home that night I kicked her in her sleep. So you see, even though it was a small summit (probably like 16 heads), it was a successful one because we kept it grimey. I coulda caught gonnereah on my lips & still woulda been like "Now that's a summit!" & that's what we need to do in order to make this one successful. For every West Coast dude that's gonna come through, they should have like 2 @*%!$+ on each arm. All that ice Ben be rockin', he better have half a dozen @*%!$+ rockin' ski coats & Ugg boots on his arm. They aint even gotta be cute. They can be on some Yao Ming frankenstien lookin' stuff. I'm just sayin' they gotta be in attendence. I'll see what I can shovel up from my pile of filth. I gotta couple of itchy @*%!$+ in my lineup that I might be able to bring. I just don't want no jokes from ya'll during the summit like "This dude Kerry came through wit' some autistic chicks". Ya'll know how sensitive I am wit' the jokes & stuff.....
Shorty called this dude Bonk a "gentle giant". Son.....how you let.....a stripper.....wit' absolutely nothin' to her name except a crush proof box of Newports & $48 in singles & dollar coins......call you a "gentle giant"? My dude Bonk had a look of discontent on his face & I don't even know what the hell discontent means but son face look like that. Even though them strippers smelled like the seats on a jail bus, I still wanted to rip that night. They came wit' an entourage though so I aint really know how to put my bid in. Them chicks had like half a dozen people each wit' 'em. Like one dude had like a cane that pulled out into a long %!# knife, he was prolly the manager or somethin'. Then there was this other dude that stood by the door in case somebody tried to slip it in right quick & run off. That was my idea until I seen homie by the door. Son had them Carl Weathers muscles & I wasn't tryin' to get blood on nobody's Dead Serious hoodie. Them joints dropped like 3 days before the summit & almost ay'body had one on at the summit. Them strippers prolly took one look at them hoodies & knew that dudes was virgins. I wouldn't mind doin' the whole "stripper" thing again. That's why we need the right people spearheading this thing. Ben has the finances to pull it off, Haze has the connects wit' the hood strippers & I got a prescription for Penicilian wit' like one more refill left on it. Let's get the wheels in motion people, it's almost June...
The most prolific worsdman NT has ever known...

He should write a book though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Truly has a way with words.

$%#@+^! DEAD @ "My dude Bonk had a look of discontent on his face & I don't even know what the hell discontent means but son face look like that."
roll.gif

Where he been at? Reading those paragraphs got me on some nostalgic tip remembering how much of General was comedy back then.
laugh.gif

That's why we need the right people spearheading this thing. Ben has the finances to pull it off, Haze has the connects wit' the hood strippers & I got a prescription for Penicilian wit' like one more refill left on it. Let's get the wheels in motion people, it's almost June...

roll.gif

Where's bootleg benny at? homie use to hold niketalk down with leather socks in every color.

The good ol days 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Reading his posts reminds you of how loose NT use to get with the verbiage and clownin. Before the restrictions

-The Juice

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

The good ol days 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Reading his posts reminds you of how loose NT use to get with the verbiage and clownin. Before the restrictions

-The Juice
yes!

"Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. "

laugh.gif

I've read everything in here before, there has got to be more quotes

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

"Now you tryin' to squeeze those glazed hams you call feet into my pair of 1/2 Cents. "

laugh.gif

I've read everything in here before, there has got to be more quotes

laugh.gif
 yea, that is just a tiny smattering of how hilarious NT used to be
but like I said, dude had so many s/n's and it being back in the ezboard days

most of that stuff is probably long gone

Originally Posted by JuiceEsquire

The good ol days 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

-The Juice
indeed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I wasn't tryin' to get blood on nobody's Dead Serious hoodie. Them joints dropped like 3 days before the summit & almost ay'body had one on at the summit. Them strippers prolly took one look at them hoodies & knew that dudes was virgins. 
The most prolific worsdman NT has ever known...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom