NT should i just off my self

So serious Nt is not the place for this question

its not a bad question its just you really need to go to a free meeting or hit up a hotline

the best thing to do is pick up the phone and talk to a trained professional who will help you

reguardless stay up and live well

Dont do it. I mean, no one is stopping you but consider this--everyone is having a bad time with the way things are. EVERYONE--might be on varying degrees butwe're all in a struggle one way or another. Offing yourself is just the quick, easy, but stupid and permanent fix. For all you know, you're destined tohave a great year. So yeah, just be vigilant man...

Remember, we're never given more than we can handle...your plate is full, only because HE knows you can handle it no problem...

Post thought

the reason is people on NT tend to ride very very very high horses

and its a faceless and nameless place

the internet that is

might want to seek help from a source other than NT, you know someone with a license in the area of psychology?
that's just a thought though...

The night is darkest just before the dawn...and the dawn is coming.
this sounds straaaaaaaaangely familiar...

1. people die, its just what they do. but tell her to keep on fighting. you CANNOT just give up even if the pain to too much. people die anyways. might as welltake the pain.
2. get a new wife and add more kids to your growing family. you gotta have your bloodline safe.
3. work harder on finding a job... jobs will come.
4. killing yourself makes it worse for ya fam. dont let ya kids grow up knowing their father was a loser coward who had no balls and killed himself.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

stop complaining. there are people in the world who have it 10x worse than you

i see this stupid statement all the time..
grin.gif
grin.gif

hes not talking about the world, hes talking about himself and his personal life.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

might want to seek help from a source other than NT, you know someone with a license in the area of psychology?
that's just a thought though...

The night is darkest just before the dawn...and the dawn is coming.
this sounds straaaaaaaaangely familiar...

Aaron Eckhart in The Dark Knight

Suicide is a permanent "fix" to a temporary problem. Don't do it. Stay strong. You'll be a better man for it.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

Keep your head up man. Things will get better.

And your kids should be every reason in the world not to

Get some mental help......Think about your kids growing up without a Father.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by ericberry14

stop complaining. there are people in the world who have it 10x worse than you

i see this stupid statement all the time..
grin.gif
grin.gif

hes not talking about the world, hes talking about himself and his personal life.
thanks for saying it before i did.

stay up man, think of your kids.

Think of it this way, the harder the life you live the more stronger the person you will be
that's how i think of it

Originally Posted by wanksta23

only COWARDS off themselves

my mom, stay strong, times are tough...you'll get through it, TRUST ME you will

keep ya head up man
word, but then again that'll mean more space in Heaven for the rest of us...

Really though, don't do it.

Don't be a coward and take the easy way out.

Keep your head up and stay strong (no pun intended)!

*ahem, waits to deliver best advice in thread*

If you kill yourself how would the people around you feel? what would that do to your kids/mother/family? And so you got married to early, its a big ocean outthere! What you need to do is get on craigslist.com and find a job in your area! You cant tackle all your problems at once, take them one at a time and day byday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Go get your mom some weed.
Smoke with her.
Seriously..It'll ease her pain and she'll be relaxed and enjoy her self
For patients undergoing chemo, cancer in general, HIV etc. Weed can make their life so much easier
Spend time with your Mom in general.

Talk to your wife, try to work things out. Kids don't deserve having to go through with living with one parent/ divorced parent bull #$+
Put up with petty problems, and work it out. Your wife can't be that unreasonable not to give you another try..

Go to monster, weekly circulars, the newspaper, Craigslist There ARE jobs out there. If you can't find a job at the standard of your previous one, go a bitlower-hold something down to get moola while you stay on your grind looking for a better paying one.

And shut the hell up "should i just off my self" .. like I don't even need to tell you that makes you a coward bla bla bla
Honestly, don't be a vag, man up, change your situation.

Dont do it bruh def keep ur head up it will def get better do it for ur mom if not she def doesnt need anymore stress, dont be so dang selfish u got freakingkids suck it up

Back
Top Bottom