NT: The People v OJ / 30 for 30: OJ

"Lesbian sex 197"
roll.gif
i was dyin..
roll.gif
roll.gif

This was the best episode to air so far, everybody is killing it.

Guy playing Ron Goldman's father, dead *** ringer :lol:

I'm trying to picture OJ in the club actually sniffing coke off broads and turnin up on the dance floor :lol:

"Johnny's the running back, you're the quarterback. But we won't be throwing the ball that much"

That had me rollin. :rofl:

Reduced him to Alex Smith (for those that watch football). :lol:

Last edited:
Best episode thus far.
Shapiro trying to get a deal as usual cuz he knew oj did it.
Bailey calling Shapiro a %$@ when he was talking to Cochran. Lolol

Cochran really did save oj

That speech Cochran gave oj in the beginning of the show motivated me lolol.
"This is the run of your life"

Yeah, that Cochran speech did a lil somethin to me. Gonna watch and listen to it again the day the Space Jams drop this year

I wonder if oj and kardashian were really going hard in clubs like that. They were double teaming that one chick :rofl:

My boy had me screaming laughing when he imitated Darden getting smooth with marcia clark "what's up, big time?" :lol:

Son ^definitely the token. I didn't know it went down like that.

Opening scene makes me wish I could go back in time "where'd they get a black guy ?" And Shapiro getting demoted gave me the lols

I wonder if oj and kardashian were really going hard in clubs like that. They were double teaming that one chick
roll.gif
Bet these two did some crazy **** back in the day
laugh.gif
snorting coke... Swapping wives...
That I can co-sign
laugh.gif
especially that opening club montage. That was really farfetched.
I tried to post some books I was reading in TAN...including one by Kris Kardashian going into detail about their life. As usual it gets overlooked in there by BS and closed minded users.

Last edited:
Bruce holding onto Kris for dear life in that pic
roll.gif
“When I met Bruce, he told me that he had done hormones back in the early ’80s. This was a conversation that took place in the ’90s. So, what he was telling me had happened a decade earlier, and he never really explained it,” - Kris Jenner

The signs were all around...

After several drinks in the bar at the Red Onion, a loud and unruly O.J. Simpson grabbed Nicole Simpson by the crotch and shouted, "This belongs to me"; on the way home, Simpson, angry that he wasn't allowed to drive, pushed Nicole Simpson out of a slow-moving car, 1989.

O.J. Simpson showed up at Mezzaluna restaurant and told Nicole Simpson's companion, Keith Zlomsowitch: "She's still my wife," March 1992. At least twice, O.J. Simpson left flowers at Nicole Simpson's doorstep late at night and hung around outside, April 1992.

O.J. Simpson hid in the bushes and peered through the window of Nicole. Simpson's house, watching her have sex with another man, April 1992.

'She wants no part of O.J., 67, but he’s pleading with her to visit him in jail and go over some very important issues that he wants to discuss with her in person.' - Source close with the family.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom