NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

this is one of the best fall beers I have EVER tried

Also very interested in this offering; they created a Pumpkin Pilsner

Last edited:
Are Surly brews really worth the hype??? Have a cousin coming in from Minny in a couple weeks...Might need him to grab me a couple if I hear that they are must drinks

my beer drinking habits have changed drastically as I've gotten older. Started off drinking 211s and king cobra in high school. The cheapest, most effective things I could get my hands on. around college I got into MGD's thinking its good because it was a popular brand. When I finally turned 21 I got a little snobby and preferred microbreweries. I would smell my drinks and really try appreciate the deep flavors and aftertastes. Really appreciate the buzz and how it only took a few beers to get there. But then I realized I was drinking everyday, at a bar, in my own thoughts thinking about beer and how superior my beer pallet was. I initially got into beer to be social. And somehow I was using it mentally distance myself from people. I still talked to people all the time but my focus had been misdirected. Nowadays I only drink stellas, pilsners and every now and then a "quality" beer. As a result I can stay out all night, every night, Im more social than ever and making moves, being productive while drinking. Who knows where I'll be in 5 years. Probably back to drinking 40's in my car and busting freestyles to beats I recorded on tape

my beer drinking habits have changed drastically as I've gotten older. Started off drinking 211s and king cobra in high school. The cheapest, most effective things I could get my hands on. around college I got into MGD's thinking its good because it was a popular brand. When I finally turned 21 I got a little snobby and preferred microbreweries. I would smell my drinks and really try appreciate the deep flavors and aftertastes. Really appreciate the buzz and how it only took a few beers to get there. But then I realized I was drinking everyday, at a bar, in my own thoughts thinking about beer and how superior my beer pallet was. I initially got into beer to be social. And somehow I was using it mentally distance myself from people. I still talked to people all the time but my focus had been misdirected. Nowadays I only drink stellas, pilsners and every now and then a "quality" beer. As a result I can stay out all night, every night, Im more social than ever and making moves, being productive while drinking. Who knows where I'll be in 5 years. Probably back to drinking 40's in my car and busting freestyles to beats I recorded on tape

what in blue hell :lol:

what in blue hell :lol:

:rofl:

I'll drink any beer really. When I'm at a nice tap house I'll go with the IPAs etc.

When I'm at my normal dive I usually rotate between Heineken Lite, Miller High Life and occasionally Rolling Rock.

Went from Icehouse (14-16) to Budweiser (16-18) to Corona (18-19) back to Budweiser (19-23) Miller high life (23-present) Miller does not mess with me stomach at all

Ok I see you.

as of mow im on that sam adams octoberfest. weve gotten a local brewery in town that makes phenomenal beer. stouts hefes saisons browns, bou NO IPAs. too much hops for me son

Back
Top Bottom