NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

I'm a terrible decision maker... better than bombers i guess.

Last edited:
just tried the flying dog pearl necklace oyster stout. it's interesting lol but good. you can taste the notes of coffee right away and at the end you have that hint of oyster. overall it's solid, wouldn't buy a pack but would buy an individual.

Nice pickups neosole.. How big was that box? Jezz. YOull be in hop heaven by tomorrow :D Get four or five people together for a bottle tasting. LC elevated, LC dank, your own local stash, and the stuff you just got.. 10 or so MONSTER beers.

I just looked up dirt wolf. When the hell did they retire Hop Wallop in place of dirt wolf? Hop Wallop was Great IMHO.. Are they at all similar? Hop devil is a beast. Their storm king stout is a dark fruit beast. I have not had a bad beer from them.

Comparison Ford, impulse buy. It was on SALE, and canned just weeks ago. TO hell with bombers. The value is here. I gotta stop going to any grocery store that sells beer.

Last edited:
Nice pickups neosole.. How big was that box? Jezz. YOull be in hop heaven by tomorrow
happy.gif
Get four or five people together for a bottle tasting. LC elevated, LC dank, your own local stash, and the stuff you just got.. 10 or so MONSTER beers.

I just looked up dirt wolf. When the hell did they retire Hop Wallop in place of dirt wolf? Hop Wallop was Great IMHO.. Are they at all similar? Hop devil is a beast. Their storm king stout is a dark fruit beast. I have not had a bad beer from them.

Comparison Ford, impulse buy. It was on SALE, and canned just weeks ago. TO hell with bombers. The value is here. I gotta stop going to any grocery store that sells beer.
In my opinion, DirtWolf is the best (somewhat) widely accessible imperial IPA on the east coast.  Better than Hop Ranch.  I think it would get a lot more praise if it wasn't year-round.

Nice pickups neosole.. How big was that box? Jezz. YOull be in hop heaven by tomorrow :D Get four or five people together for a bottle tasting. LC elevated, LC dank, your own local stash, and the stuff you just got.. 10 or so MONSTER beers.

Box was pretty big. Weighed about 30 lbs :lol:. Bottle tasting is a good idea. With this and what's coming in tomorrow, I should definitely be good for a while.

meant to post this yesterday, my brother got me this when he went to their brewery last weekend. thing was strong as hell, didn't taste nothing like 6.8% but the flavor was better than the bottle you buy from the store. hopefully I head to SD soon to get it refilled.

an amazing beer personally. can taste the woodiness/smokiness, some sweetness, and i feel that there are some fruits in there. alcohol is noticeable, its definitely a sipper.

Any one out there that can get Firestone Walker stuff, try the 805.
BA scores be damned.
It's a Blonde Ale, 4.7% ABV and it will be my go to, session, summer beer this year. Delicious.

-J-

I just got hooked up by a fellow Californian. Big thanks.

Not sure what to try first.. The Pliny bottled on 3/10/14 sure wont last through the weekend though.. Where and how I cordinate the other drinks is the other problem :D

Last edited:

Not sure what to try first.. The Pliny bottled on 3/10/14 sure wont last through the weekend though.. Where and how I cordinate the other drinks is the other problem
happy.gif
Dope pickups.  Not a bad one in the bunch.  Sipping on a Pliny (bottled 03/10/14, coincidentally) as I type this.

Not sure what to try first.. The Pliny bottled on 3/10/14 sure wont last through the weekend though.. Where and how I cordinate the other drinks is the other problem :D

Glad they made it there safely! UPS just rang my doorbell as I'm typing this. Wonder what that could be :D

Last edited:
These came in today. Big ups to wallyhopp wallyhopp for hooking me up. Excited to try them this weekend!

Caved and cracked open a bottle of Nugget Nectar. Man this is one beautiful looking brew! Aroma was amazing as well. Tasted mangos, oranges and maybe apricots? The caramel finish was nice also. One of my favorite beers for sure. I would buy this often if it was available in my area. Definitely a treat!

Last edited:
These came in today. Big ups to wallyhopp wallyhopp for hooking me up. Excited to try them this weekend!

Nice. glad to see them all arrive safely. The stout and brown can be had at any time. I recommend doing either a one before the other, or a side by side with the Dank and Elevated. A nice contrast between the two.

Tonight, it's gonna be a PtE and at least a double jack. I dont want to go another minute with PtE being as fresh as it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom