NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

My fridge is currently beer-free. I went grocery shopping today, walked through the beer aisle and kept it moving.

*pats self on back*

If you like Narwhal, keep an eye out for their Barrel Aged Narwhal. It's not cheap in comparison but definitely worth it.

Do you have a DeLorean or are you referring to the Lunar New Year?

I asked my local BevMo for it the other day.. He said they got like 1 box of the Barrel Aged and sold out in about 2 hours. Fml.

I meant the 2015-2016 New Year. The bottle I got needs to Age until December 26th 2015.

Local spot got this in last week and I was able to snag a bottle. Never had it before but I'm looking forward to trying it. From what I've read, got great reviews. 

I learned if you really wanna get away, turn off your untappd app, don't visit BA, this thread or any FB page that features new beers or breweries in general, and live off the grid. Beer in moderation is GREAT.. Moderation is a very lenient term though. I don't think people here have problems, unless you're living with 2 DWIs and truly can't have a beer (I have no criminal record fyi).
This past week I deleted instagram tap hunter and untapped since that's what usually fuels my crazy spending in beer. I don't have a DUI or anything but my drinking was getting out of hand. I would drink almost every night of the week maybe 3 beers a night. Time to give my wallet, kidneys, and palette a break.

This past week I deleted instagram tap hunter and untapped since that's what usually fuels my crazy spending in beer. I don't have a DUI or anything but my drinking was getting out of hand. I would drink almost every night of the week maybe 3 beers a night. Time to give my wallet, kidneys, and palette a break.
So since you've stopped drinking, how about letting me hold some of the Bruery stuff you have? :wink:

Bissell Brothers - Swish

So damn good.

So since you've stopped drinking, how about letting me hold some of the Bruery stuff you have? :wink:
Haha my gf is a bigger beer geek than me now. She'd probably kill me. I'd be up for a bottle share. Maybe we can get a NT OC/LA bottle share going in the future.

Last edited:
In short: superior.  So well balanced for 9%. Not a good beer for those that aren't a fan of Mosaic hops (I know there are a few on NT).  Hop Ranch is all Mosaic and Azacca.

Thanks. My local bottleshop gets some Victory stuff. Hopefully, they get some HR as well. In other news, Hi-Res just hit shelves. Anyone try it yet? I heard they tweak the recipe a bit from last years batch.

My go to beer is modelo especial.

Recently tried stella for the first time after a long time of wantin to try it.

Wasnt dissapointed. The only thing was that it was kinda warm. But it was still good.

I'll have to look out for that Hop Ranch. Here's what I'm having right now from a local brewery. Also brewed with mosaic hops.

Thanks. My local bottleshop gets some Victory stuff. Hopefully, they get some HR as well.
Hop Ranch is seasonal, they dont even always have it at the brewpub this time of year and i think they are already out for the season.  Hopefully your spot does get it though, because it is delicious and definitely > dirtwolf.

Stella is not good 
laugh.gif

Edit: does NT not allow attached pictures/images from photobucket? It always just put the link and not the picture itself. 

Last edited:
Hop Ranch is seasonal, they dont even always have it at the brewpub this time of year and i think they are already out for the season.  Hopefully your spot does get it though, because it is delicious and definitely > dirtwolf.

Thanks for clarifying. My spot doesn't get all of the Victory beers so there's probably a good chance they won't be getting any.

Nice box came in today. Heard a lot of great things about these beers so can't wait to try them!

Back
Top Bottom