NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

planning on picking this up today, heard great things, need a break from Stouts

Not sure if any of you guys drink wine, but these are hands down my two favorite at the moment. I don't really get into reds.

:lol:

Yea I didn't even try looking for anything. Stuck to hurricanes and Pimm's cup. What'd you think of the food though?

Bro, I don't think I ever ate that good in my life :lol:

I ate so much delicious seafood it was ridiculous! The crayfish were fantastic!

This is good as **** tho if you like sours.

Last edited:
Taking a big hit this week. Hit up la cumbre today to gauge the situation tomorrow . Had my three pints. Dank is tasting incredible. So tropical and juicy smell and taste. 4/3 elevated cans available. Picked up two. Project dank is tasting incredible. Picked up three bombers.
Tomorrow the father nelson comes out. Should be there for their 5pm tour and release. Looking like a case purchase there. Then I buy boxes and bubble wrap. What a hit lol.

Heard from some of yall but won't wait around forever. Let me know.

Last edited:
Don't drink beer at all but the one I only half way enjoyed is the orange one I think its called blue moon

lmao at posting that at this stage of the thread. I do still enjoy an ice cold blue moon with and orange though, and their seasonals.

I may have to chill on beer completely though, the day after has been rough as opposed to other alcohol lately. A headache and an uneasy stomach.

Last edited:
Is that a Solemn Oath glass?

Not sure to be honest, stole it from my sister. It's my favorite glass :lol:

After a quick Google, it appears so.

This was good but not sure I'll chase after it again.

Last edited:
Good news. Bad news. The La Cumbre expansion is looking frickin NICE!. From 15bbl to 30bbl within the next month. I would guess they jump from NM distro only to maybe CO and AZ by the end of this year.

Father Nelson was released this evening. THe tropical aroma I was expecting was a bit low this time around. The taste was of the typical La Cumbre dry finish with big hints of tropical fruit, with very little abrasive bitterness.. 10.6% never drank so easily.

Price wise, I think I quoted most of you all at $10/bomber. That was my bad for real. It has gone up quite a bit to $12.50 range.

If you guys are still in for a trade, let me know. I am 100% okay with anyone backing out etc... I bought half of what I was thinking of buying initially, so we are okay with whatever you all decide.

Let me know in a day or so, so I know where I can go from here.

I got some of that sunday morning stuff coming in shortly. Neosole89, be on the lookout :wink:

National IPA day.. Enjoying a elevated IPA growler. Kinda did my drinking for the week yesterday. Crazy

^ looking forward to it!

Damn I was even trying to drink tonight. Might have to crack something open :lol:

Last edited:
I had this last night in honor of National Beer Day.

Delicious.
Smog City Goldie. Bourbon barrel aged Belgian Golden strong ale. Did not detect a single bit of the 10.5%.

Bottled an IPA on Easter Sunday. Second batch of homebrew. Only got yielded 37 bottles this time. I got 44 in my first batch which was an ESB. Was a little cloudier than I'd like and some small particles of residue visible most likely from dry hopping it. I had a bottle last night and it was a little too sweet because it still needs two weeks to carbonate fully (the priming sugar for carbonation is making it too sweet right now) but I think this is going to be really good. Hydrometer calculations with OG and FG gave me a final ABV of just over 7% so I think I did a pretty good job on this batch. Just a little confused why my yield was lower than usual.

Fermenter (5 Gallon) after opening lid before syphoning into bottling bucket

What was left after syphon. Chose to leave some beer behind to avoid too much transfer of residue (still transferred more than I would have liked)

I'm doing an Amber Ale next week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom