NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

There's one in the San Gabriel area but it's like a couple miles away from me :lol:

I hit up sprouts anytime im looking to try something new they sell a lot of their beers in singles so you dont have to get the whole sixer which is clutch. Gonna crack that ben and jerrys here in a few now that my game is on :smokin

Just opened it, damn cork broke and it was a ***** :lol:

Last edited:
When we were broke and wanted to drink, my friends and I would buy a 12 pack of whatever expensive beer we wanted. And after we downed like 4 each we would switch to cheap beer because we couldn't even taste it anymore.

We were at a party one day and talked about how after a few beers of whatever we had we couldn't even tell the dif in alcohol.

Except 211's that **** is nasty AF. We tried that this summer and we could still taste that nasty *** ****.

Curious about the B&J joint. Saw it at the store today.

When we were broke and wanted to drink, my friends and I would buy a 12 pack of whatever expensive beer we wanted. And after we downed like 4 each we would switch to cheap beer because we couldn't even taste it anymore.

We were at a party one day and talked about how after a few beers of whatever we had we couldn't even tell the dif in alcohol.

Except 211's that **** is nasty AF. We tried that this summer and we could still taste that nasty *** ****.

Hm. I noticed this with some beers. Some seem to taste better the more you drink, while others have kind of a fatiguing effect on my taste buds where it becomes less enjoyable.

Last edited:
Curious about the B&J joint. Saw it at the store today.

Hm. I noticed this with some beers. Other seem to taste better the more you drink, while others have kind of a fatiguing effect on your taste buds where it becomes less enjoyable.

Tastes pretty good iMO.

Anybody try Wormtown Be Hoppy IPA? Just grabbed a six pack that's chillin now but I prob won't try it until tomorrow.

Very solid IPA. One of the beers along with most Trillium offerings that I go out of my way to find when I'm back home visiting.

Anyone try the Christmas Bomb! ?

Almost taste like the original without the heat on the back end but super good.

Last edited:
Jesus I Ben drinking some draft stuff that was been hanging around and it's so goos good

Last edited:
Went to pizza boy and had a few drinks

They had dogfish head higher math and fort on draft

Tried higher math and it was extremely boozy...it's the kind of beer that's really only good to have once imo

Made a pub table recently that I've been meaning to post up...excuse my daughters princess table

Bonus pic of my to go beers

Crowlers baby, crowlers!

Back
Top Bottom