NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Did some beer shopping today

Lagunitas Born Yesterday is legit.:smh: Bought a case +. Pretty much a hyped up IPA sort of flavor but released nationwide. Yall need to get on that asap.

Sierra Nevada Celebration is a bit almost like a red IPA imho. tons of pine flavors in the past. A seasonal staple IPA imho.

Always like when SN celebration drops.

Just had "On Fleek". Amazingly drinkable at 13%. Hit me like a ton of bricks. Will definitely get it again soon.

Finally got around to mixing these 2 -- the FBS is so strong, it's damn near cutting off the thinness of the Xocoveza

I get that nice finishing Xocoveza spice/flavor at the end of each sip

I think FBS + Death By Coconut would be even better

Last edited:
I actually got a chance to pick up some beer today. Born Yesterday, Last years xoco, '16 FBS and some punkin by dogfish for my girl. ill post pics after i have a few....i promise :D

Having Born Yesterday now. It's pretty good out of all the laguinitas I've ever had

Last edited:
I see some others have tried the On Fleek, I think I may try mixing it with Xoco tonight. Have a feeling it's gonna be similar to a Prairie Bomb! type of taste/mouthfeel.

You gotta come correct for Halloween festivities

Basically an light beer/lager or a hoppy pale/ipa breakdown.

Last edited:

other half did a real smooth release this morning, line moved quick
OH x Trillium correct?
Correct.

I hit up the release yesterday as well.  Huge line, but it moved faster than just about any beer line I've ever been on.  Walked away with two cases between my roommate and myself.  

The beer lives up to the hype and then some.  Arguably more Other Half-tasting than Trillium, but it's up there with one of the best beers Other Half has ever released.  Perfect blend of juicy/dank/green/creamy.  These cans will definitely be savored.  I planned on trading away a lot of them, but I'm not too sure I'll like the other beers more than I like this.  Already sealed one deal for some Treehouse cans, but I think I'll save the rest for myself.  Pics and full review to follow.

Also grabbed a sixer of Lagunitas Born Yesterday after the release.  This beer is the truth.  Reminds me a lot of a Singlecut IPA.  Big surprise seeing a hazy beer from Lagunitas.  I think it's safe to say this is the best mass-produced pale ale/IPA.  

glad I took this risk on this weird beer, it tastes like thanksgiving in a good way, don't know if I could drink more than one but it is worth a taste.

got a trade set up for a can of trillium sigtebrod and a can of never and again, has anyone had either yet and want to share their review?

Last edited:
Correct.

I hit up the release yesterday as well.  Huge line, but it moved faster than just about any beer line I've ever been on.  Walked away with two cases between my roommate and myself.  

The beer lives up to the hype and then some.  Arguably more Other Half-tasting than Trillium, but it's up there with one of the best beers Other Half has ever released.  Perfect blend of juicy/dank/green/creamy.  These cans will definitely be savored.  I planned on trading away a lot of them, but I'm not too sure I'll like the other beers more than I like this.  Already sealed one deal for some Treehouse cans, but I think I'll save the rest for myself.  Pics and full review to follow.

Also grabbed a sixer of Lagunitas Born Yesterday after the release.  This beer is the truth.  Reminds me a lot of a Singlecut IPA.  Big surprise seeing a hazy beer from Lagunitas.  I think it's safe to say this is the best mass-produced pale ale/IPA.  
i couldnt agree with you more on the born yesterday. Hands down the best they have put out. I had another glasses last night and loved the haziness.

I wish i had time to go to trillium releases but school and studying is a priority. I mean i feel spoiled because trillium is only 30-45 minutes away from where i live depending on which spot i go to. Treehouse on the other hand is about a good 1.45/2hr drive

Put me on the Born Yesterday hype train. Just the smell alone is :wow:

Lagunitas almost never disappoints. Especially considering they're all available in sixers and priced sensibly.

BY is taking over my XOCO consumption like clockwork.

With so much going on locally, it is so nice to see a beyond solid nationally distirbuted beer that is making ends meet.

I think I've had 3 sixers since Wednesday.. The price alone makes it an easy score. On top of that, its a hoppy beer that is easily at or above the $10 bomber prices that I am used to paying. So then, it easily becomes a 1/3rd or 33% off sort of beer

Lol. I initially bought 6 sixers, and then bought 3 more. So I am right along the pace of having one sixer a day until next week..

Its such a vibrantly hoppy and fresh tasting beer. This could and SHOULD be sold in the spring. I get that its a "fresh hop" beer. But I have had similar that is merely dry hopped in the normal fashion. So this is not totally out of the ordinary.

My favorite local brewery does a 6.5% IPA that I just love. 6.5% has been my new threshold for IPAs/APAs for about a year now. They hold such a great level of drinkablity over a couple hours of time compared to say a 6.8-7.2% IPA. The lower level adds soo much more IMHO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom