NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

600E0884-7D60-45C0-AF0D-1287DBA7120A.jpeg

👀

How many bottles do you get in the package?
4 (1 BBT, 3 BdP)

Not bad when you price it out but BBT was about a $65 bottle. Not too happy about that but it’s a special release and they said they wouldn’t have another Rye variant until at least 2022

Just trying to take down all of Side Projects portfolio. Already have Anabasis and For Gabe. All of the Shop Vibes from Shared. Want Derivation and OWK as well as tracking down a bottle of Pulling Nails #11

just thoroughly enjoy their beer. I whole heartedly think they’re making the best beers right now next to Hill Farmstead

Can't hate on it. I'd love to have a chance to try some of their stuff, but the effort I'm willing to exert these days makes it virtually impossible.

Girlfriend wants to take a New England trip this fall though, Vermont particularly. Best believe I'm gonna weasel a trip to Hill Farmstead while I'm up there. :lol:

Can't hate on it. I'd love to have a chance to try some of their stuff, but the effort I'm willing to exert these days makes it virtually impossible.

Girlfriend wants to take a New England trip this fall though, Vermont particularly. Best believe I'm gonna weasel a trip to Hill Farmstead while I'm up there. :lol:
Yeah I’m grateful I’m part of some great beer communities on FB. So my SP proxy doesn’t charge a free, just wants me to tip the staff.

Hill Farmstead>>>. Once they start shipping in PA (in process from what I’m told), I might not buy any beer from any other brewery for a while

I’ll spare you guys the orval pics again but you already know I cracked a couple of those last night But I finished up with a burger and a Pauwel Kwak , bready caramelly plummmy deliciousness
If you get this on draught it comes in this cool glass that is guaranteed to make someone else ask a waiter w t f you’re drinking and order one for themselves

I’ve heard like ten different reasons behind why this glass is shaped like this and nobody has the same story

5C99180C-1E1E-4B34-ABA2-5B348BFCB3C5.jpeg

VT is easily my favorite place for beer on the east coast

I try to make a trip up at least every other year. Was planning to go in the Spring before covid hit

HFS and Foam alone almost make it worth the trip

and I’ll still gladly take whatever Alchemist is offering over the sea of avg. hazy stuff that’s out everywhere else

Back
Top Bottom