NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

^I really want to try the Brooklyn Oktoberfest. I love all their other brews.
4048679644_f67b93cf9f.jpg
 Had this last night and it was delicious! Its a great beer for those who like the taste of hops but dont like the bitterness.

^I really want to try the Brooklyn Oktoberfest. I love all their other brews.
4048679644_f67b93cf9f.jpg
 Had this last night and it was delicious! Its a great beer for those who like the taste of hops but dont like the bitterness.

Originally Posted by Respect21

We should set up a beer trading group on NT. I'm sure someone has mentioned it before, but I'm game if anyone else is.

Being from Indiana, I get a lot of Sun King, Three Floyds, Upland, Bell's and Goose Island.

I'm totally down for this!! Been trading with a few guys on Style Forum, and so far so good. I've been really wanting to try some stuff from 3 Floyds. Been wanting to try some Bourbon County stuff from Goose for a long time too. Everything else they've released lately I've had. Can't wait til January when HOPSLAM comes back out. Missed the boat on that.

Anyone out in Cali that is close to The Bruery? They are releasing their Black Tuesday on 10-25, and it sounds amazing. I guess they are also making a small amount available online too. Pry have to go and pick it up though. 

Right now in my basement I have 44 different kinds of beer aging. 65% of them are bomber to 750ml size.

Originally Posted by Respect21

We should set up a beer trading group on NT. I'm sure someone has mentioned it before, but I'm game if anyone else is.

Being from Indiana, I get a lot of Sun King, Three Floyds, Upland, Bell's and Goose Island.

I'm totally down for this!! Been trading with a few guys on Style Forum, and so far so good. I've been really wanting to try some stuff from 3 Floyds. Been wanting to try some Bourbon County stuff from Goose for a long time too. Everything else they've released lately I've had. Can't wait til January when HOPSLAM comes back out. Missed the boat on that.

Anyone out in Cali that is close to The Bruery? They are releasing their Black Tuesday on 10-25, and it sounds amazing. I guess they are also making a small amount available online too. Pry have to go and pick it up though. 

Right now in my basement I have 44 different kinds of beer aging. 65% of them are bomber to 750ml size.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Just like AJchick mentioned, BA is a really good site for referencing beers. It's really introduced me to all the new stuff I've been trying. There are so many brews out there...good and bad, which is why I use BA to check the reviews first before I buy. Sometimes I might go out on a limb and try it, and then check BA to see if my tastes align with what the people on there like as well...most of the time they do. Trying out new beers is just so fun and exciting...only thing i dont like is the accompanying belly
So true..good beer just adds one more obstacle to working hard to stay healthy.
ohwell.gif

and I'm down for the brew trading group
nerd.gif
how are we going to organize this?

What particular brews are you guys interested in from the southeast?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Just like AJchick mentioned, BA is a really good site for referencing beers. It's really introduced me to all the new stuff I've been trying. There are so many brews out there...good and bad, which is why I use BA to check the reviews first before I buy. Sometimes I might go out on a limb and try it, and then check BA to see if my tastes align with what the people on there like as well...most of the time they do. Trying out new beers is just so fun and exciting...only thing i dont like is the accompanying belly
So true..good beer just adds one more obstacle to working hard to stay healthy.
ohwell.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

keepzdasneakz wrote:

nerd.gif

I was just about to ask this, it almost would need it's own thread I would think with a good OP that will keep like trade rep and like up for trade beers/ region of interest for each trader in the OP.
I am more than willing but didn't want to get flamed for making a new thread for beer when this one seems to be the official.

So what to do? 

Originally Posted by AJChick23

keepzdasneakz wrote:

nerd.gif

I was just about to ask this, it almost would need it's own thread I would think with a good OP that will keep like trade rep and like up for trade beers/ region of interest for each trader in the OP.
I am more than willing but didn't want to get flamed for making a new thread for beer when this one seems to be the official.

So what to do? 

^Is there a way that one of the mods could make one of us the OP? I would be down to keep up with it if nobody else wants to do it. But I like your idea!

^Is there a way that one of the mods could make one of us the OP? I would be down to keep up with it if nobody else wants to do it. But I like your idea!

Magic Hat Hex Ourtoberfest---Easy drinking beer. Decent.

Abita Jockamo IPA---Pretty decent IPA. Not much of a IBU rating or too hoppy. Would drink again.

Bells Amber Ale---Delicious. I haven't had a less than stellar beer from Bells.

Abita Purple Haze---I love this beer. Tasty and fruity. But usually I hate fruit.

Wolavers Wildflower Wheat---Really weird.taste. Actually tastes like flowers.

Excited to try the Youngs Chocolate Stout and the Beer Camp Stout from Sierra Nevada. Both recommendations from NTers.

Blue Point Brewing is one of my favorite breweries so im excited I got to pick this up.

Rogue was new to me until a few weeks ago and I can't seem to get enough of it. So I bought one of each that I saw at my local (20 mins away) beer joint.

All in all I would say it was a well spent $50 bucks! 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Magic Hat Hex Ourtoberfest---Easy drinking beer. Decent.

Abita Jockamo IPA---Pretty decent IPA. Not much of a IBU rating or too hoppy. Would drink again.

Bells Amber Ale---Delicious. I haven't had a less than stellar beer from Bells.

Abita Purple Haze---I love this beer. Tasty and fruity. But usually I hate fruit.

Wolavers Wildflower Wheat---Really weird.taste. Actually tastes like flowers.

Excited to try the Youngs Chocolate Stout and the Beer Camp Stout from Sierra Nevada. Both recommendations from NTers.

Blue Point Brewing is one of my favorite breweries so im excited I got to pick this up.

Rogue was new to me until a few weeks ago and I can't seem to get enough of it. So I bought one of each that I saw at my local (20 mins away) beer joint.

All in all I would say it was a well spent $50 bucks! 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Damb, my microwave and counter look extra nasty with the flash on. 
sick.gif

Have a few good beers mixed in with all the light beers on the first football sunday of the year! Cheers my dudes! 
pimp.gif

Damb, my microwave and counter look extra nasty with the flash on. 
sick.gif

Have a few good beers mixed in with all the light beers on the first football sunday of the year! Cheers my dudes! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Start a Vol. 2 and let this one die.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Start a Vol. 2 and let this one die.

Back
Top Bottom