NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

sumpin is good but ipa stone is terrible
frown.gif
 Blasphemy Sir. Blasphemy...

Liked the Stone, but sumpin sumpin was the best IPA I have had. EVER.

I'll have to try the Sumpin Sumpin, if I can find it some where. 
Im going to buy a couple make your own sixers after work today. Excited to try some stuff I havent had yet. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

sumpin is good but ipa stone is terrible
frown.gif
 Blasphemy Sir. Blasphemy...

Liked the Stone, but sumpin sumpin was the best IPA I have had. EVER.

I'll have to try the Sumpin Sumpin, if I can find it some where. 
Im going to buy a couple make your own sixers after work today. Excited to try some stuff I havent had yet. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

out and about in Manhatten friday night i tried Allagash Curieux. 11% abv. wasnt much of a fan. not a beer to just chill out with.

i should get paid by Brewster the way ive been getting people in on this app
laugh.gif

Ive gotten like 12 of my homies on it haha. Other than YOU I have no competition hahahaha 
pimp.gif

me and one of my boys are racing to 200. losers paying for a night out of boozin. im 2 behind right now. i gotta go back to Bierkraft and make some moves.

out and about in Manhatten friday night i tried Allagash Curieux. 11% abv. wasnt much of a fan. not a beer to just chill out with.

i should get paid by Brewster the way ive been getting people in on this app
laugh.gif

Ive gotten like 12 of my homies on it haha. Other than YOU I have no competition hahahaha 
pimp.gif

me and one of my boys are racing to 200. losers paying for a night out of boozin. im 2 behind right now. i gotta go back to Bierkraft and make some moves.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Y'all ever had a Hoegaarden?
I'm a fan of Hoegaarden, but there are better witbiers out there: Boulevard Two Jokers Double Wit, Jolly Pumpkin Calabaza Blanca, Ommegang Witte...

I'm a fan of Hoegaarden, but there are better witbiers out there: Boulevard Two Jokers Double Wit, Jolly Pumpkin Calabaza Blanca, Ommegang Witte...

Originally Posted by troublebound666

If it wasnt so expensive I would drink this on the regular.

Originally Posted by troublebound666

If it wasnt so expensive I would drink this on the regular.

Ommegang bottled is expensive? im paying avg price for a pint of the Witte at one of my go to spots in Brooklyn. 1/2 price at happy hour too.

Ommegang bottled is expensive? im paying avg price for a pint of the Witte at one of my go to spots in Brooklyn. 1/2 price at happy hour too.

I havent been anywhere yet that has it on tap. But for me to buy it by the bottle at the store its mad expensive. Almost expensive as Chimay.

Back
Top Bottom