NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Old Style 6pack for a few hours of OT at the lab tonight.... Reminds me of blackot summer days/nights in Chicago... Makes the winter in Michigan much more bearable at least for tonite

Tried blue moon wheat ale, stuff is barely drinkable imo. Bland taste, bad aftertaste, the last 3-4 oz I didn't even drink :lol:. Would not recommend.

Don't eem know when I'll start buying American brew again, mean stone brewery n a few others are pretty bomb but I'm just addicted to brew imported from Bavaria :lol: >D >D

i had this on tuesday, i really liked it considering i rarely drink beer, i'm getting there 
laugh.gif
 i'm just trying out some stuff here and there.

stone-cali-belgique.jpg

and i had this several weekends ago. it was really really good. i recommend it if you just want to chill and sip on something tasty.

i-samuelsmith-orgcider.png

Anyone try this?

[/quote]

This is the truth!!! Bought a 12 pack and only got to 5 before I was passed out!!! Nice smooth finish but will creep up on u like Sake bombs!

^^ are you in Richmond?...if so, hello to a fellow Richmonder!!...have you heard about The Batchery?...new brewery coming to Church Hill...

Back
Top Bottom