NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

troublebound666 troublebound666 My homie is helping open the Denver location of Wurstkuche.

Their LA location has great Belgian and German brew, I'm assuming Denver will have the same. Peep it if you're into that and really good sausages. No ayo.

Multiple brewery visit under way. God I love mondays off. I feel like a lightweight 2 day.. Not even drinking my full allotment at each and the buzz is strong. Hour long water break then hitting up the last

Sunday Funday at Ballast Point

Calico Amber Ale
Cherry Pickin'
Sour Wench
Thai Chili Wahoo
Wahoo
Longfin

troublebound666 troublebound666 My homie is helping open the Denver location of Wurstkuche.

Their LA location has great Belgian and German brew, I'm assuming Denver will have the same. Peep it if you're into that and really good sausages. No ayo.

Dope. I've seen the sign for it but didn't know when it was gonna open. I'll definitely check it out for sure.

Last edited:

El segundo is making some of my absolute favorite IPAs. Very few IPAs are at this level.

They really are the most hop forward brewery around here. It's silly. I work 5 minutes from the brewery. Live about 20 minutes from it. And I have never once set foot actually in there. I've always bought their stuff at local shops.

So sad... Sculpin and two hearted have taken a real downturn in flavor. That's a big reason why I have laid low on trades these past few months. Local IPAs are drinking STELLAR lately. I just don't get the fall off.

Anyone from Portland in here? Making a trip in April.

Definitely hitting Cascade, Hair of the Dog, and going out to Tillamook for de Garde.

Any other bars/bottle shops you would recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually the first time I've gotten it. With that said, the only reason I even knew my local spot had it was because my wife follows them on Facebook and told me. Usually every Thurs is when this place gets "special" brews. To answer your question, I really don't know.

Abraxas is awesome! Prefer it over Mex Cake honestly. I just picked up their Sump and Vermilion today. Looking forward to trying those.

Last edited:
Never had Mexican Beer but just from here, heard a lot of good things about it. Maybe one day I'll find it! 

Do yourself a favor and hit up Jester King. They do an incredible job with pretty much everything they brew. They are probably one of the top three breweries in the state...if not THE best. Lots of sours.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/lists/state/tx/

Atrial Rubicite is pretty much my unicorn.

Agreed. Jester King all the way.

I've heard good things about Austin Beerworks, as well...but Jester King is world-freaking-class.

Agreed. Jester King all the way.

I've heard good things about Austin Beerworks, as well...but Jester King is world-freaking-class.

Jester King is a must. I was going to go last year during my brewery trip but traffic was killer and I wouldn't have made it in time. In terms of breweries, Austin Beerworks and Hops and Grain were my two favorite that I went to. (512) Brewing and Independence Brewing Co. were okay but a bit too crowded. They also have Live Oak Brewing, Thirsty Planet and a few more that I can't remember off the top of my head.

In terms of restaurants/brewpubs/bars, try Austin Beer Garden Brewing Co., Black Star Co-Op Pub and Brewery, Craft Pride, Draught House, Pinthouse Pizza...just to name a few.

Back
Top Bottom