NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

I've got a bunch of Bottle Logic stuff, just hit me up for some trades. Just picked up Paisley Cave yesterday actually. Have FO, Space Trace, Resplendent Angel, Roll for Initiative.

Hell yeah def picking up some Punkin this weekend. The only pumpkin beer I actually like.

The dogfish?

The pride of Delaware, its so cool to see theyre such a prominent brewery.

I also had Big Oyster Shuckin Pumpkin (?) recently and really liked it. Would recommend

Has anybody else tried that Hemperor? I really liked it

Tired Hands did a Pumpkin Chai Latte Milkshake IPA. Hoping to get a chance to try that. Reviews of last year's batch was awful but this years batch is getting pretty good reviews with the Chai

Broke my “no drinking during the work week” policy with something stiff after having a nightmare of an overnight shift:
6CCF5C3D-2198-4E79-BFD8-08EFAB822752.jpeg

FA517E61-CC4E-4AEE-A0CC-C5FE38ADB3F6.jpeg

Heard nothing but good things about the Pistachio. Was able to grab two bottles each of that and the Panna through a trade. Going to crack one open this weekend

Heard nothing but good things about the Pistachio. Was able to grab two bottles each of that and the Panna through a trade. Going to crack one open this weekend
Finishing it up now. It's fine, but the pistachio takes a huge backseat in comparison to the chocolate/vanilla flavors. I'm told the same can be said for Panna. Not bad, just not their best.

On the bright side: they've really done a good job at ramping up their stout production in conjunction with the increase in quality. Looking forward to the peanut butter Short, Dark & Handsome this week.

odd side ales release tomorrow at their production facility

foster the banana(22oz bittles)
bba mayan mocha stout(12oz)
sweet potato souffle ale(12oz)
bba nightman leaveth(12oz)

no purchase limits.
everything on tap + more
cant wait

Can't believe I haven't ever posted in this thread. Being in CT I am close enough to MA, VT, and NY to be able to make day trips to stock the fridge. That being said, I'll keep it local for my first post. A favorite of mine is Doubly Awkward Hugs by Kent Falls brewing. I am a treehouse mark, but would put this up against any of their IIPAs.

Can't believe I haven't ever posted in this thread. Being in CT I am close enough to MA, VT, and NY to be able to make day trips to stock the fridge. That being said, I'll keep it local for my first post. A favorite of mine is Doubly Awkward Hugs by Kent Falls brewing. I am a treehouse mark, but would put this up against any of their IIPAs.
Lmk if you can hook it up with treehouse. Would gladly compensate you and/or send you thank you beers for regular Treehouse mule runs

Trying this out

Attachments

• B367EA86-8B9C-43F3-98C5-FB58BBF62A85.jpeg
    B367EA86-8B9C-43F3-98C5-FB58BBF62A85.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 6
One of my boys is flying back from Boston. Said he was able to snag some cans from Trillium. Pretty excited.

that silhouette release was pretty solid. Apple was my favorite followed by the chocolate banana then peach.
My only gripe about the Silhouette series is that they took out the lactose. The OG peach with lactose was honestly one of the best beers I've ever had. This iteration is a shell of its former self.

The cider donut and banana pancake would have benefited from its incorporation as well.

My only gripe about the Silhouette series is that they took out the lactose. The OG peach with lactose was honestly one of the best beers I've ever had. This iteration is a shell of its former self.

The cider donut and banana pancake would have benefited from its incorporation as well.

Ive never been a fan of Hudson Valley, ive had most of their releases because a friend goes to all of them and its just not my thing. Only picked up a mix 6 because I wanted to try to cider donut and was surprised that I acutally liked them.

The banana pancake was fantastic. Wish I had some left but traded that to Crumps since he wanted to try

Who would have thought that chocolate + sour + hops would taste so good.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford you grabbing this OH x Captain Lawrence stout?

I'm iffy since it was brewed a year and a half ago and they weren't making the best stouts then. But I think this may be the first BBA Other Half stouts? So I'm interested in trying. This guy I regularly trade with said he can hook it up

Back
Top Bottom