NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Just finished some yard work.
Now im sipping on this while on my hammock.
20190519_161656.jpg

My dad was in Tennessee for work and picked me up a few 6-packs of Lazy Magnolia's Southern Pecan. I'll be drinking a few this weekend and storing some for future.

Was getting ink done in NYC yesterday and was able to stop by Other Half. Crazy how it's such a small space considering that it's probably one of the 3 most hyped breweries currently

Had Shook Ones Pt 2 which was solid. DDH Oh...Dream was incredible. Got cans of ACE and Mylar bags. Missed the big weekend release by a day but all good. Getting some Treehouse this weekend anyways :pimp:

I believe someone mentioned previously about how much the game has changed with regards to availability.

I walked into my local chain and saw 75 Minute IPA sitting on the shelf. 7 years ago, you'd be lucky to even know a store had 75 minute, let alone get a chance to buy it.

Between that and KBS sitting at literally every liquor store I go to...Man. WATTBA

Upper Pass and Foley Bros flooding NEPA right now. What a time to be alive!
So it's my understanding upper pass is brewed by the folks at von trapp (German style brewery), at least on a large contract batch size. That's not to say they aren't great. I love their stuff. It kind of shows though. Anyone can produce the good stuff, with enough hops added.

Foley brothers I went and visited a year or two back. It's basically some dudes oversized garage at the end of a dirt road. I know of them to have been in select shops in the area for a few years. I wonder if they expanded to get full distribution?

ACE and Space Diamonds are desert island beers, for sure. The one thing I will say though is that ACE is a lot more consistent in terms of quality. Space Diamonds has a lot of batch variation, but the best batches of Space Diamonds are better than the best batches of ACE.

I’m a galaxy guy (cc: Treehouse Green) and would agree with that. ACE is a homerun every single time. I haven’t had Space Diamonds in a while but I did hear of people complaining about Galaxy hops in regards to Other Half this year being hit or miss

^ Nice, how does it compare to their undercover shutdown and brown shugga? Those use to be my go to beers a decade ago. I recently stopped drinking expensive beers and found cheaper ones more enjoyable to the wallet.

That is true HYPE as it gets. Not hating, just jealous as I'm so hungry right now. That long sucks balls and I miss the days when they were just a food truck circling around Socal. Same goes for Monkisk brews. . . Thats a double line right there in that picture.

Back
Top Bottom