NT... What Was Your Graduation Present?

Finished my Masters and walking this Friday. Wifey got me a trip to Chicago and seats at Wrigley near Steve Bartman's seat.
pimp.gif

eek.gif

dang!

im graduating next year,
you guys are getting my hopes up and down for grad...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by playmaker09

Finished my Masters and walking this Friday. Wifey got me a trip to Chicago and seats at Wrigley near Steve Bartman's seat.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
let's hope your trip ends a little better than his did.

I got a wallet and a little bit of money, basically what I expected for grading HS. A close family friend is getting a trip around Europe from his fam forgrading university, so I'm hoping that influences my parents a bit
laugh.gif

not sure yet, ive asked for 1 of the following dmp 2, projector headlights for the whip or a lv wallet

Some of these replies are
laugh.gif
... dude talking about his purple n64
smokin.gif

Graduated high school in 07, basically the parents just threw me a party in the garage. Got I think $800 in gifts from people at the party and mail-ins, andbought a Macbook (that I promptly dropped off my bunkbed six months later
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
)

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

A boot out the door.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i know, right.

ya'll got graduation gifts while my mom was packing up my stuff and reaching the zero on her count down for me to move out. in 3rd grade she was like 9 more years and you are gone.
i never understood that?

From high school, just dinner. Other than that, not a damn thing. I don't expect anything either when I graduate college but I'm not complaining.It's not something we do in my family.

well both my parents were in jail when i graduated so nothing really. looking forward to college graduation though.

havent graduated college yet but parents already gave me a bill of all the money they spent on me while i am in college..great gift

Man I'm salty I ain't getting a whip...ma dukes told me straight up cancel them plans

I'm hoping to get around like 3500 so I can get a 5DMKII ,

Back
Top Bottom