NT, what you saving up for?

img_166032_bose-quietcomfort15.jpg

Some if not most of yall really materialistic mofos. Im 24 and realized that most stuff is crap and you dont need all that crap in your life.
Just buy the things you know you will really put to good use, and stash the rest of the money away in a bank. You'll be grateful later on in life, and wont think what stupid choices you made. I use to be like yall wanting every gadget that came out, every bball shoe that came out.........then I though wait a second do I really need a laptop? do I really need a 450euro cellphone.........
Money takes time to earn and yet can be spent in seconds...........

Some if not most of yall really materialistic mofos. Im 24 and realized that most stuff is crap and you dont need all that crap in your life.
Just buy the things you know you will really put to good use, and stash the rest of the money away in a bank. You'll be grateful later on in life, and wont think what stupid choices you made. I use to be like yall wanting every gadget that came out, every bball shoe that came out.........then I though wait a second do I really need a laptop? do I really need a 450euro cellphone.........

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Its my money.

I do what I want.

Its my money.

I do what I want.

Well if the money you pulling in is in Euro's i could see why you mad

Well if the money you pulling in is in Euro's i could see why you mad

I've never been one to save money... what if you die tomorrow... all that money is going to do u good then.. i say enjoy life... Saving money right now for vegas august 7 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've never been one to save money... what if you die tomorrow... all that money is going to do u good then.. i say enjoy life... Saving money right now for vegas august 7 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom