NT...whats the worst a girl has ever played you? vol. heres my story...

you gotta move on man. well at least for now.... she thinks the world revolves around her and if you go right back to her you will be proving her right...

im not saying do not go back to her... cause she did you grimey ... but at least wait a while for things to cool off and for you to think things through

Get you and your son away from that crazy broad. Like Nktran said, keep it movin'. It always works when I'm in these situations, except they're notas major.

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Just take care of your son and keep it movin
loonyrobert wrote:

Get custody of your son and forget her. Did it once, she'll do it again.

Prowler 23 wrote:

It is a very touchy situation because there is a seed involved , but if she was selfish enough to do this to you already once, trust me she'll do it again ( from personal experience, 2 different females ). You always have to keep in mind that you'll never be able to trust her again. Lets look at it how it really happen , Shes throwing away a 5 year relationship and sacrificed the relationship between you and your seed for a little puppy love, with a Guy with a pending Gun charge , ... Shes gonna bring this around your Child ????

Notice how you Dropped her completely and she came running back , not to get back together but in her mind subconciously she was thinking , why isnt he going crazy over me? attention *!$!# much ?

Females are like cats , you chase em and they run away , but what happens when you dont pay attention to the cat?

Man theres alot of fish in the Sea , and you can always keep a good standing relationship with your child, but quite frankly dont put your happiness 2nd to hers.

words of wisdom

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Man, this chick is trying to have her cake and eat it too.

You went from the main plan, to the back up plan.

When she tells you, "I miss you, I love you, blah blah blah...," that's nothing but womanese for keeping you there because she got you like that.

Bottom line, if she loved you, she'd be with you. If she really missed you, she'd be with you. Don't fall for that !@#$% spiderweb tactic. They all use that to make sure they got you wrapped around their finger. Of course she's going to call you in two weeks. She knows you're vulnerable. She knows you ain't really going to get over her if ya'll been together that long.

I'm speaking from experience because I had a girl play me similarly too and I loved her very dearly.

Have some self respect for yourself and handle your first priority, which is custody of your son.

Obviously this girl has no respect for you, so you might as well do it for yourself.

Speaking from experience he's right.

for all of you saying get custody of your son... thats such an uphill battle its not funny. He has to prove she's an unfit mother in order to have aserious chance at that.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

Dead Kill her
and get your son
wink.gif

man, i feel u....my chick of 4 years went to college n got her mind alll messed up. she went from innocent, good morals, smart. to drunk every nite and nogoals in life. but in retrospect im better of w/o her. i mean yea, we had great times but u gotta push that stuff down in ur memory and just move on....onlytime will heal it. i know when that stuff happened to me, i left town like #*#, i couldn't be in my room, house, so i left the state all togetherlol....but yea, best of luck to you my boy, at least u have kid. and ABOVE ALL that should be your #1 love form here on out...

Any updates? I knew itd turn out into a post for you and not for other NTers to share their stories.

I was reading and I was thinking damn when is your son gonna come up in the story.
this sounds pretty horrible but i will say when you're in a relationship for a long time you start to miss that brand new relationship feeling and thats what i think happened to your ex. sometimes there are people who are strong enough to know that what they have at home is more valuable than that brand new feeling and sometimes people aren't. i think youre girl is the latter and she was giving you excuses to give herself space to do her. now this may be going against the popular opinion of niketalk thats gonna tell you to move on but im gonna tell you that people make mistakes and that shes young and so are you and you have been together for a very long time. people youre age are JUST NOW getting into serious adult relationships. im not gonna say what she did is right but i will say i understand and that maybe you should sit down and try to have an adult conversation and try to figure out what made her even want to throw out 5 years and her child's father over some new dude figure out where you stand and if it can be salvaged then go from there.

yo girls b playin those mind games

im been tryin to let go of this one aswell that played me too

everytime we stop talkin she always hits me sayin that crap i miss u and $#@!
try to mess with my head while she still with her bf
everytime I try to forget her she comes back and tries to talk to me

yo girls b playin those mind games

im been tryin to let go of this one aswell that played me too

everytime we stop talkin she always hits me sayin that crap i miss u and +%%$
try to mess with my head while she still with her bf
everytime I try to forget her she comes back and tries to talk to me

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

this sounds pretty horrible but i will say when you're in a relationship for a long time you start to miss that brand new relationship feeling and thats what i think happened to your ex. sometimes there are people who are strong enough to know that what they have at home is more valuable than that brand new feeling and sometimes people aren't. i think youre girl is the latter and she was giving you excuses to give herself space to do her. now this may be going against the popular opinion of niketalk thats gonna tell you to move on but im gonna tell you that people make mistakes and that shes young and so are you and you have been together for a very long time. people youre age are JUST NOW getting into serious adult relationships. im not gonna say what she did is right but i will say i understand and that maybe you should sit down and try to have an adult conversation and try to figure out what made her even want to throw out 5 years and her child's father over some new dude figure out where you stand and if it can be salvaged then go from there.

who ever wrote all that up there is dumb as rocks. Ole girl straight up dropped him because she had a new dude waitin for her. She threw away a 5year relationship because of some new guy she was interested in, & you tellin him that he should get back with her. There is nothing to salvage, she justdoesnt respect him or the fact that they have a child together.

If you follow the advice i quoted than i guarantee that the broad will do the same thing over & over again. Just dead all contact with her now so you canavoid all this nonsense later

who ever wrote all that up there is dumb as rocks. Ole girl straight up dropped him because she had a new dude waitin for her. She threw away a 5year relationship because of some new guy she was interested in, & you tellin him that he should get back with her. There is nothing to salvage, she justdoesnt respect him or the fact that they have a child together.

If you follow the advice i quoted than i guarantee that the broad will do the same thing over & over again. Just dead all contact with her now so you canavoid all this nonsense later

Yeah you gotta let that go, whenever women flip flop like that you leave. Simple as that.

never leave the person you love for the person you like, because the person you like will leave you for the person they love

who ever wrote all that up there is dumb as rocks. Ole girl straight up dropped him because she had a new dude waitin for her. She threw away a 5 year relationship because of some new guy she was interested in, & you tellin him that he should get back with her. There is nothing to salvage, she just doesnt respect him or the fact that they have a child together.

If you follow the advice i quoted than i guarantee that the broad will do the same thing over & over again. Just dead all contact with her now so you can avoid all this nonsense later
I didnt write that but I agree with it thats why I quoted it.

To me, you sound like a quitter.

who ever wrote all that up there is dumb as rocks. Ole girl straight up dropped him because she had a new dude waitin for her. She threw away a 5 year relationship because of some new guy she was interested in, & you tellin him that he should get back with her. There is nothing to salvage, she just doesnt respect him or the fact that they have a child together.

If you follow the advice i quoted than i guarantee that the broad will do the same thing over & over again. Just dead all contact with her now so you can avoid all this nonsense later
I didnt write that but I agree with it thats why I quoted it.

To me, you sound like a quitter.

It's not quititing, it's knowing when it's time to let a situation go especially if it's not progressing.

I've never been in a relationship this long, but I'd dead it asap. She will step on you again IMO, no matter how good her history is. Good luck.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

thats it bro...u dont just go back to something like THAT. you obviously too good for shorty. you sound like you doin good feel me? u got a kid sounds like usupporting him and doin wat you gotta do as a man since you considering getting back with that female. Let her go family. how you know she aint pull sum $$#%like this before on you and you just aint know? be a man, grab you balls, bite your tongue, grab your son by the hand and hold your head up high and get thatmoney man. just get that money man.

Something that helps me out in my situation right now is thinking about my ex negatively, just thinking about her as just another triflin chick. Whenever Istart to think about the good times we had together I tend to think about her good qualities and that gets me down a little. That's when I try to mix inthe lies and stupid things she did near the end of the relationship. When I remember that, I start to think that if she wasn't thoughtful and strong enoughto cherish what we had why should I keep suffering or leaving the door open for her. It's only been 10 days for me so I'm still on the emotional rollercoaster though.

If you didnt have this child this would not be so confusing for you. But things happen so whatever, leave her

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Just take care of your son and keep it movin
loonyrobert wrote:

Prowler 23 wrote:

It is a very touchy situation because there is a seed involved , but if she was selfish enough to do this to you already once, trust me she'll do it again ( from personal experience, 2 different females ). You always have to keep in mind that you'll never be able to trust her again. Lets look at it how it really happen , Shes throwing away a 5 year relationship and sacrificed the relationship between you and your seed for a little puppy love, with a Guy with a pending Gun charge , ... Shes gonna bring this around your Child ????

Notice how you Dropped her completely and she came running back , not to get back together but in her mind subconciously she was thinking , why isnt he going crazy over me? attention *!$!# much ?

Females are like cats , you chase em and they run away , but what happens when you dont pay attention to the cat?

Man theres alot of fish in the Sea , and you can always keep a good standing relationship with your child, but quite frankly dont put your happiness 2nd to hers.

words of wisdom

wow close thread he went in
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Let her have her run man, I will give you advice that most on here won't. I had a long term girlfriend (true love yadah yada) a while back while I was inhighschool I talked to a girl now and then while we dated, but for the most part I was faithful (never smashed another girl)....Turns out she left me for adude she had known way before me. I cut her off, because I don't beg for any female, but I can't lie I thought about her, and a part of me wanted herback. She always wanted to retain a friendship, but I wasn't having it. I don't need female friends, anyway she would always say she cared about me andmissed me (I didn't say nathin)...FF to Vtines day this year, she calls me and we hit it off, she claims she is done with dude (I am not so sure)....Shesays she wants to give it a run. Whether or not we get back together is debatable, and I don't even know, but the point is that you have to let things go.You met eachother when yall were young (like me and my girl). At times you have to let the ones you love go, you have to be able to live without her like Iwas, live your life, and do your own thing, and after that if you still think about her, and she still thinks about you why not?....You lived without her untilthe age of 16, you can damn sure live without her now. Just look at the big picture, If you want my advice let her go, but don't block her out.

Back
Top Bottom