NT: What's you personality type? Vol. Jung Test

Joined Dec 4, 2009
Thup guys.
Was browsin teh bee's and stumbled on this test. I'm bored and can't to bed, so for anybody browsin feelin the same way or just up for team late night, why not take this test for +$+%# and giggles?

http://similarminds.com/jung.html

http://

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]According to this, I'm INFP[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It isn't all good 24/7
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Spoiler [+]
[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Joined Apr 3, 2011
i am ENFP-
"Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.

Joined Oct 19, 2003
ISTJ - "Trustee". Decisiveness in practical affairs. Guardian of time- honored institutions. Dependable. 11.6% of total population.

Joined Jun 28, 2008
Your type is: INTP

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.

Joined Aug 1, 2009
ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

Edit:

My picture in OP's post says "Cause I rule the ***%**! universe, that's why"

Joined Aug 10, 2009
Hmmm this must be wrong me and Pharaoh just disagreed in a different thread.
but the same as WisePharaoh and James...

Joined May 22, 2010
ESTP - "Promotor". Action! When present, things begin to happen. Fiercely competitive. Entrepreneur. Often uses shock effect to get attention. Negotiator par excellence. 4.3% of total population.

Joined Jan 8, 2010
INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

Joined Oct 10, 2005
[table][tr][td]
ESTJ -  "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.
[/td] [/tr][/table]http://similarminds.com/jung.html

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
Sensing (S) 58.54% Intuitive (N) 41.46%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 53.85% Perceiving (P) 46.15%

The breakdown is pretty accurate, well not too sure about percentages, but, for the most part, I'd agree with it...

Joined Jun 4, 2011
Your type is: [size=+3]ISTP[/size]
[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/font]

Joined Oct 3, 2005
ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

Joined Jun 27, 2005
ISTP - "Engineer". Values freedom of action and following interests and impulses. Independent, concise in speech, master of tools. 5.4% of total population.

Top Bottom