eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I believe him too because dude has 9 daughters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"if the prophecy's correct, then the child has to pay, for the sins of her father..."

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

My coworker is in his early 40's and he told me he's over 1,000+
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I believe him too because dude has 9 daughters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"if the prophecy's correct, then the child has to pay, for the sins of her father..."

roll.gif

0 @ 17 :smh:
I could have lost it to some chubby chick but I told myself I couldn't
I'm on my quest to lose it by the time summer hits. This is my last year in HS and I want it gone lol.. I'm talking to 4 girls right now that have told me they want me to hit it but not having a car is difficult to do. I need help :/

I'm on my quest to lose it by the time summer hits. This is my last year in HS and I want it gone lol.. I'm talking to 4 girls right now that have told me they want me to hit it but not having a car is difficult to do. I need help :/

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

o'rly? i dont even remember stuff like that but your sn sticks out for some reason
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

After the movie we went to a friends house.. SMASHED
smile.gif
.. Myyy godddd that ({}) was
eek.gif
smokin.gif
you probably paid for both your tickets and paid for dinner afterwards didnt you?

o'rly? i dont even remember stuff like that but your sn sticks out for some reason
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
you probably paid for both your tickets and paid for dinner afterwards didnt you?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Nah she paid for her ticket but I lied about smashing. I don't know why I lied. Guess I just wanted E-props. Actually had a chance with that girl but I didn't take it. ({}) out

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Nah she paid for her ticket but I lied about smashing. I don't know why I lied. Guess I just wanted E-props. Actually had a chance with that girl but I didn't take it. ({}) out

laugh.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom