NT...whats your "number?" ... Its the internet so be honest

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

0 @ 17 :smh:
I could have lost it to some chubby chick but I told myself I couldn't
I'm on my quest to lose it by the time summer hits. This is my last year in HS and I want it gone lol.. I'm talking to 4 girls right now that have told me they want me to hit it but not having a car is difficult to do. I need help :/

o'rly? i dont even remember stuff like that but your sn sticks out for some reason
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

After the movie we went to a friends house.. SMASHED
smile.gif
.. Myyy godddd that ({}) was
eek.gif
smokin.gif

you probably paid for both your tickets and paid for dinner afterwards didnt you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

boom.

I'm on my quest to lose it by the time summer hits. This is my last year in HS and I want it gone lol.. I'm talking to 4 girls right now that have told me they want me to hit it but not having a car is difficult to do. I need help :/

o'rly? i dont even remember stuff like that but your sn sticks out for some reason
DimesLikeHefner wrote:
Sorry for the late update guys.... She ended up paying for hers and i paid for my ticket. She paid for popcorn.. I only dropped $8.50 
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

you probably paid for both your tickets and paid for dinner afterwards didnt you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

boom.

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

smh i remember that thread about the movies. i had a feeling homie was lying about that
laugh.gif

i'm 23 and i stopped counting at 15. this year i havent even been going in on chicks though. just been grinding. next year i will find the perfect balance to grind and have my chicks. the thing is, some girls just really get annoying. especially when i'm trying to better myself or make some money and they talking about you dont call me or spend alot of time with me. they expect me to be on their itty bitties. i blame the simps

smh i remember that thread about the movies. i had a feeling homie was lying about that
laugh.gif

i'm 23 and i stopped counting at 15. this year i havent even been going in on chicks though. just been grinding. next year i will find the perfect balance to grind and have my chicks. the thing is, some girls just really get annoying. especially when i'm trying to better myself or make some money and they talking about you dont call me or spend alot of time with me. they expect me to be on their itty bitties. i blame the simps

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Nah she paid for her ticket but I lied about smashing. I don't know why I lied. Guess I just wanted E-props. Actually had a chance with that girl but I didn't take it. ({}) out
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son you weren't fooling ANYONE when you said you smashed. Props for coming clean after getting exposed though.

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
Nah she paid for her ticket but I lied about smashing. I don't know why I lied. Guess I just wanted E-props. Actually had a chance with that girl but I didn't take it. ({}) out
roll.gif
roll.gif

Son you weren't fooling ANYONE when you said you smashed. Props for coming clean after getting exposed though.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Honesty is the best policy.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Honesty is the best policy.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

boom.

Dimes Like Hefner though...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

DimesLikeHefner wrote:
glasses.gif

smile.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

boom.

Dimes Like Hefner though...
grin.gif

Me and the homie was just counting the other day and we randomly made a list of names(names we remember them by)....

Mine:
v
crazy
elyse
cam
shante
bushes
backmass
rosie
world
neighbor
vision
sub
pier
summer
nikki
areia
fullerton
heather
laura
oceanside
sideofhouse
judy
joanna
vangie
tenehsa
kathy
kentucky
SEX OPERATOR
HONDA
DABABY

His:
Fontana
black leuzinger
filipino SD
RENE
RED HEAD
CHRISTINA
J.@#$%%
MELISSA
HANNAH LEXI CHAPA
DIANA
TUSTIN JUDY
TINA
EGGY
PURPLE
GEORGIA
NIKKI
SHELLY
VANNESSA
EGYPT
DIA
HORSE NIKKI
KHOURYS
STEPHANIE
EGYPT FRIEND
DANIELLE
CHRISTA CINESPACE
KIM
FILIPINO
%*%@
MELINE
SYLIVA
CASSANDRA
CAITLIN

Me and the homie was just counting the other day and we randomly made a list of names(names we remember them by)....

Mine:
v
crazy
elyse
cam
shante
bushes
backmass
rosie
world
neighbor
vision