NT where my Mexicans at? Volumen;Equipo Tricolor>

Keep it with the og himself.
Puro Guanajuato 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by flores

Keep it with the og himself.
Puro Guanajuato�
pimp.gif

My Godmother's from San Felipe Guanajuato, Usually when she had family parties we use to jam to this.

Those Memories
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Born and raised in Chicago.  My dad is from a town by the Morelia airport called Alvaro Obrego in Michoacan.

Haven't visited in a few years but went to Cancun this summer
pimp.gif

I still need that authentic alternate black Morelia jersey with the gold stripe from last season in a L!  Hit me up if you're comin' back from somewhere by Morelia and can get the authentic for cheap.  Everything over here in Chi is already priced at reseller prices or more likely sold out...

Anybody else into Mexican league jerseys and Mexican brand soccer shoes like Concord, Olmeca, Eescord, Pirma, Atletica, etc.?

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Born and raised in Chicago.  My dad is from a town by the Morelia airport called Alvaro Obrego in Michoacan.

pimp.gif

I still need that authentic alternate black Morelia jersey with the gold stripe from last season in a L!  Hit me up if you're comin' back from somewhere by Morelia and can get the authentic for cheap.  Everything over here in Chi is already priced at reseller prices or more likely sold out...

Anybody else into Mexican league jerseys and Mexican brand soccer shoes like Concord, Olmeca, Eescord, Pirma, Atletica, etc.?
Hell yeahman; theres only one team

Club%2BAmerica%2BMex%2B%25284%2529.jpg

and what you know about these; me and my bro use to rock these heavy

S024CIGde_MED.jpg

America though?
laugh.gif

When I was younger I use to like Chivas, but growing up I use to hang out a lot with some of my uncles and they liked Pumas, I started liking them as well.

Most of my fam likes Chivas though, a few scatered that like other teams, like me
laugh.gif

Jerez Zacatecas checking in

This thread isn't going to keep going without a video of "El Charro de Mexico" THE ONE AND ONLY Charro de Mexico.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

pimp.gif

and what you know about these; me and my bro use to rock these heavy

S024CIGde_MED.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i remember these. use to wear them for my kindergarten's soccer team.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Jerez Zacatecas checking in
This thread isn't going to keep going without a video of "El Charro de Mexico" THE ONE AND ONLY Charro de Mexico.

Haven't gone in what seems like forever. 
I wanna go to Sabado de Gloria.

checking in from tijuana  
pimp.gif

this past sunday

291996_2291754214323_1263055602_4619989_5064085_n.jpg

futbol de 1ra division en tijuana, donde estan perros?!?  Xolos all the way guys...

this thread is now a mexican food thread. everyone post delicious mexican food.
I'm not mexican btw.

taco_truck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom