NT, why are you single?

For me, I actually can't think of a legit reason. I've never been in a serious relationship before. But I'm not ugly or anything; in fact, I honestly think I am a lot better than a lot of other people, but I just can't seem to find that one girl. I thought I found her a few times in the past, but it never seemed to work out. I'm reaching 20, and I'm getting a little impatient... I've don't even know what true love means, to be honest.

Do I need to re-evaluate myself? I mean, I'm a good looking dude, athletic, good style, well-off, and I'm pretty social.. It should come easy, right?
ohwell.gif

What am I doing wrong?

I spilled my soul to you guys... Anyone else on the same boat?

Senior in college... turned down three different girls (including a british exchange student) for the girl of my dreams... turned out I was one of many getting played 
indifferent.gif
 currently zero prospects at this point 
frown.gif

Life goes on, though.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by CJ616

Again?
Whats the guy in ur avy saying?

I just amused myself for a good 2 minutes playing my own little "guess what that guy is saying" game
laugh.gif
"Barksdale, whoever".  "My name is my name".  It's from "The Wire"
laugh.gif

Shawty won't reply back to my text messages.

Hey, I have a question for ya'll....

You get a girl's number at a party.... You text her the next night, and you guys have a good convo going and she stops writing back at the end of the convo. Then text her a couple days later and exchanges a few back and forth texts, and doesn't respond after a few...

What's going on wit' her?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mitsui

For me, I actually can't think of a legit reason. I've never been in a serious relationship before. But I'm not ugly or anything; in fact, I honestly think I am a lot better than a lot of other people, but I just can't seem to find that one girl. I thought I found her a few times in the past, but it never seemed to work out. I'm reaching 20, and I'm getting a little impatient... I've don't even know what true love means, to be honest.

Do I need to re-evaluate myself? I mean, I'm a good looking dude, athletic, good style, well-off, and I'm pretty social.. It should come easy, right?
ohwell.gif

What am I doing wrong?

You're lying OP. If any of this was true, you would not to be single.

You also should probably familiarize yourself with the "Search" feature provided by Yuku. Perhaps you would have seen that there was an 18 page thread, which had a title that was off from yours by two characters, that you could scour for reasons why NT'ers are single. Below I have placed a link to said thread. Thank you.

http://niketalk.com/topic/286467/yo-NT-why-are-you-single?page=1

/thread.

cuz i meet them at a club, take them out on a date, make plans for a next date, then never hear from them (or she's 30 with two kids and thinks im too young (im 23))

Mitsui wrote:

ohwell.gif

What am I doing wrong?

OP so your getting inpatient with not having a steady girl and your a good looking dude, athletic, good style, well-off, and pretty social then why would you need a steady girl at your age. Go out and enjoy life because at the end of the day you have one thing that a lot of us dont have "FREEEDOM". go out get as much {|} as you can until you get to your mid or late 20's then IF your ready try to find a steady relationship. maybe your not in a relationship because its not the girl it might just be that your not ready for one.

Back
Top Bottom