NT, why are you single?

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by dunks87

I don't know anymore and I've given up on trying to figure it out. A person can only be hurt so many times before they decide that they'll just refrain from getting emotionally involved with anyone else. No bitterness.
So what are you gonna do? I've always been curious how women handle relations when they reach this point. Do you hook up off pure attraction (aka "do you") or are you just dead to the dating world completely? I'd imagine you're too young for the latter

No I can't be physical with someone I'm not emotionally attracted to. I wouldn't say I've given up on dating altogether but since I started this job that requires 100% travel I'm glad that I'm single for now. In the future I don't know obviously if I find someone that could be worthwhile I might consider it but as this point I don't really think about it. I'm 23 I still got time!

Im really really really shy...I need to get over this...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
..I got a strong attraction to Asian chicks too...
ohwell.gif
they always have me weak in the knees...

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The reason your sinlge is because of 2 things 

You lack confidence 

or 

Your not enjoying your own life their for your depressed and no girl wants to be with a depressed dude 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 wow... are you serious?

Too much going on for a relationship, jobs a +%*!@.

I settle for the skeezers at the clubs/parties for the physical needs I gots & whatever.

i don't settle and i like having my team.
options are great for now.

Cause I'm too busy/lazy to meet new girls. The ones in high school are 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, college ones are where it's at. And I'm in HS so it's a pain for me to go meet them.

Regardless of whether I'm wifing or not, I like to connect with women who are smart and ambitious. Dumb/insecure/emotional broads are too much of a hassle for me.

But right now, got bigger things on my mind

real tali thought that changing by being a nicer guy would help after i broke a couple years back but real talk im bout to go back to being an
a-hole cuz i got alot more bunds and it seems like chick are more relaxed and feel they can do watever they want like this one chick text another dude the entire time she was with me........ i cant believe i let that happened the old me would have shut that down asap never again though

Originally Posted by sloanboy

real tali thought that changing by being a nicer guy would help after i broke a couple years back but real talk im bout to go back to being an
a-hole cuz i got alot more bunds and it seems like chick are more relaxed and feel they can do watever they want like this one chick text another dude the entire time she was with me........ i cant believe i let that happened the old me would have shut that down asap never again though
Damn
30t6p3b.gif
 I would never allow a chick to do that around me regardless if she's my woman or not.  That's disrespectful. 
I would have drove that chick back home.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Shawty won't reply back to my text messages.

Hey, I have a question for ya'll....

You get a girl's number at a party.... You text her the next night, and you guys have a good convo going and she stops writing back at the end of the convo. Then text her a couple days later and exchanges a few back and forth texts, and doesn't respond after a few...

What's going on wit' her?
ohwell.gif

My same issue.......i came to the assumption that its because they already have a dude

I was going to say the same exact thing, but i was sure it was alrady posted.
why don't they just say they already have  a man though
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

She has a dude
Ok I think we're right, unless she was hammered that night

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

Shawty won't reply back to my text messages.

Hey, I have a question for ya'll....

You get a girl's number at a party.... You text her the next night, and you guys have a good convo going and she stops writing back at the end of the convo. Then text her a couple days later and exchanges a few back and forth texts, and doesn't respond after a few...

What's going on wit' her?
ohwell.gif

My same issue.......i came to the assumption that its because they already have a dude

I was going to say the same exact thing, but i was sure it was alrady posted.
why don't they just say they already have  a man though
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

She has a dude
Ok I think we're right, unless she was hammered that night

If she don't text you back its because she has a dude or you just was not feeling you 

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

The reason your sinlge is because of 2 things 

You lack confidence 

or 

Your not enjoying your own life their for your depressed and no girl wants to be with a depressed dude 

My tips for you guys that are having problems getting a girl is just make a realistic list of the goals you would like to accompish in your life short term and long term and work to compete 

the list and as you do this you will build condience and then girls notice this you will have no problem bagging a girl 

Also working out and getting in top shape helps too 

Son read a PUA book and has it all figured out now.
laugh.gif

My priorities go:
1) New job
2) New car
3) Move out
4) Get into Grad school
5) Find girl
6) ?????
7) PROFIT!
laugh.gif

I've only been in one loooong relationship and I remember how demanding it was. Right now, I'm just trying to focus on me. I've had 2 nice girls ask me that "why dont you have a gf" question and they respected my goals. I wont lie though, I have no clue on this dating thing..

Fear of settling. Like I fear that if I decide to get into a relationship I'm going to miss out on ____.

I know too many dudes with girls who are whipped as fudge... I'm working on myself right now.

Back
Top Bottom