NT would you knowingly sleep with a married woman??

there's wayyy too many fishes in the sea to be doing this.

dudes who do it is in "it" for the thrill, think about it.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

no

1) I have too much respect for marriage
2) I dont need an angry husband going as fair as murder
3) Hook up with someone who isn't married, plenty out there
exactly. i will never interfere in a relationship. i'm too faithful to do things like that.

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

i did and dude found out. he came over my uncle's house and we had to get one. guns were pulled,it was crazy. in the aftermath his cousin grabs my pager(yeah this was a while ago) so i have to go over to dudes house and get it back. he was cool about it though gave me a sob story and my pager and i was on my way. and i kept hitting her for about 5 more years after that. a couple times in his mom's car. that was wrong but so much fun.
Oh yeah, me and dude are cool now.
Wow that could have been bad for you man. Just think if He was the type to plan things out instead of going off of feelings? For example they could have set you up or waited for one of those days your alone and BAM... Life/ .

Some of you are very lucky to escape with your lives. Especially the dude who screwed with a Soldiers wife. Some of those dudes are literally ticking time bombs and the wrong push can put them dudes in a hunt and destroy mindset.

Seriously though, its only some many times dudes get by with that. I'm surprised we don't hear more stories of dudes getting killed or something do to this. I hope you dudes cut that crap out before you caught up.
tired.gif

I agree with you 100% but I was 20 and she was 29 and cold. And when you're young you don't really think about the down side. I would never do that again. He could've very easily got me. In retrospect that was very stupid of me, but that was 11yrs. ago and hindsight is 20/20

Its cool man. I'm just trying to look out for everyone. Its to risky and wrong. People ARE getting crazier. You got dudes blowing themselves and otherpeople up over difference of opinion so ain't no telling what people are going to start doing. People snuff each other over shoes so just imagine whatsomeone would do if another man is messing up his happy home.
tired.gif

I stress to you all, there are plenty of single women out there. Don't have your life ended over the box. Seriously. You want a thrill, take your ___ toSix Flags.
In most of these cases its the women that are pursuing the men...so how are the men "moral-less"?
Because they are helping the women commit the crime. The look out man for bank robbers go to jail too.

been there done that. Slept with her like 4-5 times. Stopped talking to her, I just wanted to get the nut a few times and dip.

Sex is not a crime though.

I mean....if a woman is attractive...she said that she is through with her marriage, hates her husband etc....and she pursues you for relentlessly forweeks....you try to help her with her relationship, talk her through it, ignore her...and she keeps forcefully pushing up on you....what are you supposed todo?

I'm a man first.

I'm smashing.

I have never gone out there and pursued a married woman. If I even see a female with a ring on her finger...I show a little extra respect and would never tryto holler. Even if a married woman offers it, i'm just not going to take it like that all the time....but there is a breaking point to every situation andthese type of women usually GO HARD. Especially for younger fly dudes such as myself.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I mean....if a woman is attractive...she said that she is through with her marriage, hates her husband etc....and she pursues you for relentlessly for weeks....you try to help her with her relationship, talk her through it, ignore her...and she keeps forcefully pushing up on you....what are you supposed to do?

I'm a man first.

I'm smashing.

I have never gone out there and pursued a married woman. If I even see a female with a ring on her finger...I show a little extra respect and would never try to holler. Even if a married woman offers it, i'm just not going to take it like that all the time....but there is a breaking point to every situation and these type of women usually GO HARD. Especially for younger fly dudes such as myself.

Don't take this the wrong way, but me and you come from different mindsets. My beliefs and mindset would/should eliminate the possibility of ANYTHINGpopping off. If I were in the situation I would have to keep denying her and just try to help her marriage the best I can. If I can't help then there is noneed for me. Once again I hope you didn't take that the wrong way like "others
grin.gif
".

I mean....if a woman is attractive...she said that she is through with her marriage, hates her husband etc....and she pursues you for relentlessly for weeks....you try to help her with her relationship, talk her through it, ignore her...and she keeps forcefully pushing up on you....what are you supposed to do?

I'm a man first.

I'm smashing.

I have never gone out there and pursued a married woman. If I even see a female with a ring on her finger...I show a little extra respect and would never try to holler. Even if a married woman offers it, i'm just not going to take it like that all the time....but there is a breaking point to every situation and these type of women usually GO HARD. Especially for younger fly dudes such as myself.

Don't take this the wrong way, but me and you come from different mindsets. My beliefs and mindset would/should eliminate the possibility of ANYTHING popping off. If I were in the situation I would have to keep denying her and just try to help her marriage the best I can. If I can't help then there is no need for me. Once again I hope you didn't take that the wrong way like "others
grin.gif
".
No offense taken.

Definitely two different mindsets on this topic.

Hells yea .... being married aint %$% no more. Everybody you meet is married now day. I'm smashing. Point blank period.

idk about you guys, but i would. hey its her choice to f her marriage up. i just happen to be the one sleeping with her

I'm a man first.

I'm smashing.

Don't take this the wrong way, but me and you come from different mindsets. My beliefs and mindset would/should eliminate the possibility of ANYTHING popping off. If I were in the situation I would have to keep denying her and just try to help her marriage the best I can. If I can't help then there is no need for me. Once again I hope you didn't take that the wrong way like "others
grin.gif
".
No offense taken.

Definitely two different mindsets on this topic.
Take notes NT... We just expressed our different opinions and beliefs WITHOUT ARGUING and BELITTLING each other
eek.gif

In other countries don't they stone or punish people for this?
laugh.gif
Ourpopulation would decrease GREATLY if we did that.

I've done this once. A woman I work with. We started off as cool friends. Go out to the bars with other friends of ours, even the husband sometimes. Oneday I was at work and we were texting each other like usual, no big deal. Until she told me that ever since she first met me she wanted to !!$! me... Ihonestly never saw that coming because she seemed so happily married and her husband is such a cool guy.

To make a long story short, we went at it two times and then I called it quits on that. Didn't want to live with the shame anymore.

We went back to the cool friend relationship we had before and things are good. But if she were to ever become single again... my my my.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

NO. I'm not about to be a homewrecker like that. Don't do onto others what you wouldn't have done onto you.....

i wouldnt either. Have some self respeck people lol yeah i said respeck

Back
Top Bottom