NT young Jordanheads..would u wear a DMP pk if...

The right thing to do is to tell your mom that they are fakes.
Tell her to try to ask her money back for a refund.
If she can't get her money back, what else can you do? NOTHING!
I assume that you don't come from a wealthy family because $400-500 seem a lot to you.
Well, same here. Besides, you're unemployed. I guess your mother paid for your medical expenses.
Are you willing to see your mother to pay for fake pairs of DMP, AND ALSO your medical fee?
Love her, refund them.

Wear them or not is up to you.
I mean, everyone has different priorities. Some loves mommy more than Jordan, vice versa; some doesn't even have one.
This question is like, "is it a good trade if I trade my Jordan ## with his Jordan ##?"
Yeah, who can decide it other than yourself?
If your all time favorite shoes are Jordan III Black/Cement, and you're offered to trade them for 100 pairs of Adidas Crazy 8.
Will you do the trade? Well, price wise, it's a good trade obviously, but worth it? Only you can decide it!

Same situation, will you wear them to show the love to your mom? Only you can decide it.
We can only say out our opinion; some opinions are craps, some does make sense.
In the end, it's still depends on you.

Get well soon, buddy.

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

lemme get this straight... if he doesn't wear em that means he don't love his mom? that's what i'm takin from alot of the posts. i love my mom too, but if she bought me fakes i would do exactly what i told the NTer who was given fake thirteens by his cousin: act like ya like em... but don't rock em out of principle. be respectful and grateful that you have such thoughtful family, family thoughtful enough to search extra hard for somethin you'd like for your birthday/christmas/whatever, but at the end of the day, fakes are fakes.

the first stoneface i've ever given:
indifferent.gif
cuz i can't believe NTers are sayin its okay to rock fakes.
You even said it yourself it was okay to rock fakes. What you talkin' about?

Whether it's in the house or out, rocking fakes, is just that, rocking fakes.

re-read it fam, i specifically said don't rock em, but pretend ya like em for your parents' sake.

lemme get this straight... if he doesn't wear em that means he don't love his mom? that's what i'm takin from alot of the posts. i love my mom too, but if she bought me fakes i would do exactly what i told the NTer who was given fake thirteens by his cousin: act like ya like em... but don't rock em out of principle. be respectful and grateful that you have such thoughtful family, family thoughtful enough to search extra hard for somethin you'd like for your birthday/christmas/whatever, but at the end of the day, fakes are fakes.

indifferent.gif

What is the bigger principle here? some shoes or appreciating a gift your mom didnt have to get you in the first place?

Before NT, I was "got" many a time with fakes. Once the money is spent, its gone. There is no returning for a refund. The damage is already done. The best thing you can do is explain to her the situation and basically tell her not to buy from them ever again or to just give you the money if she plans tobuy you shoes.

But again, at the very end of the day, it has a sole, uppers, and laces. Its a shoe. DMP are not that common in the outside world. Even if you did wear them,chances are people wouldnt even be able to tell if they are fake. Aint like the world full of NTers checkin out other peoples shoes. Even so, if you the typeto let other people ruin your day over shoes, then that speaks on your character.

Maybe its because I'm a little bit older than some of you but I know there are people out there without shoes or a mom. No I do not support counterfeitgoods period but once the money is spent, homie its already too late. The damage to the economy is done. Wear them once in a while and make mom happy. Ordont wear them and tell her you are waiting until everyone else's are messed up so you can break out a fresh pair. If you like the shoes that much, I toldyou, save up for a real pair and donate the fakes to charity.

To my younger NTers, aint nothing wrong with collecting shoes or anything but I gaureentee a good percentage of you will wake up, look at your stacks and justask yourself "Why?"

tell your mom you love her and that you will never ask for shoes ever again because she gave you the pairs you will cherish. you can always get your money upand buy a authentic set later on, u know theres hundreds of pairs out there just sitting on ice....if you hurt your moms feelings over "fakes" trustthat no money will ever reconcile that!

(
indifferent.gif
why dominican mom's can't know how to use the PC's??
indifferent.gif
i know quite a few moms that know how to....and they not under 40 either)

Rock them in the house around her.
Do not rock them out.
Respect ur Moms but respect the game too.

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

indifferent.gif

What is the bigger principle here? some shoes or appreciating a gift your mom didnt have to get you in the first place?

Before NT, I was "got" many a time with fakes. Once the money is spent, its gone. There is no returning for a refund. The damage is already done. The best thing you can do is explain to her the situation and basically tell her not to buy from them ever again or to just give you the money if she plans to buy you shoes.

But again, at the very end of the day, it has a sole, uppers, and laces. Its a shoe. DMP are not that common in the outside world. Even if you did wear them, chances are people wouldnt even be able to tell if they are fake. Aint like the world full of NTers checkin out other peoples shoes. Even so, if you the type to let other people ruin your day over shoes, then that speaks on your character.

Maybe its because I'm a little bit older than some of you but I know there are people out there without shoes or a mom. No I do not support counterfeit goods period but once the money is spent, homie its already too late. The damage to the economy is done. Wear them once in a while and make mom happy. Or dont wear them and tell her you are waiting until everyone else's are messed up so you can break out a fresh pair. If you like the shoes that much, I told you, save up for a real pair and donate the fakes to charity.

To my younger NTers, aint nothing wrong with collecting shoes or anything but I gaureentee a good percentage of you will wake up, look at your stacks and just ask yourself "Why?"

this thread should end here

idk even though she didnt know they was fakes its the thought that counts just were them every once in a while when you know she gonna be around i know my momwould have never bought me a shoe that cost from $400-$600

Originally Posted by Trieze K

I dont support fakes....but I love my moms and I would probably do it if it meant she would smile.

Same here. But I would also try to tell her the situation. I wouldn't like her to stay in the dark

I would say to try and find out where she got em from to see if you can get her money back. Don't tell her they are fake though. If she asks why you wantto know, let her know you just want to see where she got em from so that maybe you can get hooked up for the next jordan release. If you actually get yourmoney back then explain the situation and tell her you appreciate what she did but had to take your own measures due to her being sold counterfit shoes. If youcan't, then let it be. The last thing you want to do right now is make your mom feel like a fool. Don't wear them and if she asks, tell her yourwaiting until you go off to college. I will assume you are since you're 18 and should be on your way out to college. If you are moving out then this iswhen you can get rid of the shoes if you can't get your refund.

People in here are talking about "schooling" your mom on fakes, but if she is like 90% of most mothers, she won't really know unless she herselfspends alot of time on NT or something.

First and foremost, I am going to say it's the thought that counts...and although I am 99.9% against rocking fakes, I say wear them because:

1) Your mom didn't knowingly buy fakes for you and like I said it's the thought that counts (SMH @ you asking your mom for DMP's for christmas damnwell knowing she doesn't know the difference between real and fake). Do like some of the other kids do and request the money to buy it yourself toguarantee authenticity. Or better yet, don't put the burden of spending $500+ for shoes on your mom.

2)
I remember when this board used to be about educating people who loved sneakers about how to stay away from fakes...
Well, that was true in 2004 for the most part....when JB actually released quality products and before all these fusion kicks. Since then, JBquality has declined while bootleg quality has gone up. JB makes CRAP products with absolutely NO inspiration i.e. Spizzikes, clothing...so if consumers arestupid enough to purchase spizzikes I see no difference in rocking fakes.

W.W.J.D.?

seriously fakes are the devil mine are still DS but i need to rock...got them from finishline for 217 after the discount!!! yessir!

but yeah if she bought the fakes you should be mad at the guy that sold them to her or the website.

sorry to hear that homie, personally, i wouldn't want my mother paying so much money for a pair of sneakers,,if she was gonna pay that much money on a pairof kicks for me, i would just ask for something like a flat screen tv or a PS3, thats alot of money to ask from ya moms, as far as a fake pair of kicks, icouldn't do it. i recently gotten my mom into kicks when the flips and fire red 3's came out. i got the fire red's and she bought the flips for meto sell on ebay. so i school her on kicks, but my moms is just like me, she don't deal with fake stuff and if she's gonna pay some money on somethingits got to be real. i would just ask her for the money instead and i'll get them myself instead of her getting them for me, cuz i know she don't knowas much as i do and i would hate for someone to rip my moms off, ya dig?..so its just a matter of opinion on this one. but if thats what ya moms got you thenyou shouldn't have shame when you wear them, even tho they fake, it was a present given to you from the hart cuz she loves you. so if i was in your shoes,then yes, i would wear them, but my moms know better..lol, and she would just hit me off the money for me to get them or she would show me first to make surewhat she is getting is the right thing, but more power to you man, i couldn't wear fake kicks my dude. and its not from NT that you know how to tell whatsreal and whats fake, its just knowing what you wear, i wear alot of jordans so i know how to tell the real from the fake. but yea man, do ya thing, get betterfrom that surgery homie

This topic is outta control because dudes is acting like it is life or death, do what you think is right man. Because all these ideas it is still your choice.If you want my opinion dont rock them, and just keep them DS (respect for the family). It is as simple as that

I know nobody wants to rock some fake kicks but if you look at the big picture, THEY'RE JUST SHOES!!!! There'sa lot
more important things goin on in life man. Like your health and family. Who gives 2 sh!ts what people think. Your moms went
to a whole lot of effort to get something to make you happy. Your moms will have your back 4 life. Nobody on NT gots your
back thats for damn sure.

All these people talking about love for his mother...lying to your mother and letting her get ripped off doesn't show love to me...Life is about learning,I think she needs to be informed so it doesn't happen again....

Based on these replies we now have a new policy on NT I guess..."Fakes are o.k. as long as someone else who has no clue buys them for you."
ohwell.gif

I personally can't live in denial...

Is this a good trade?
Jordan XI's fake XIII's (that his cousin gave him and he party's in on the reg)
for CrazyCisko's fake DMP's (that his mom gave him and he rocks to school)?

He probably thought he can get his post count up by posting in old threads.. Little did he know that it would show up on Page 1

Back
Top Bottom