NTers in Connecticut

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by Jcool813

anybody have info on the Salvin's yeezy release?

It's always the same way at Salvin's. They have a "VIP List", basically each can have their size reserved for them on any major release if they want it. Sometimes someone on that list will choose not to buy that sneaker, and either the public will get a shot, or someone else affiliated will get it. It's pretty crappy I know since that is the only store in the area that gets most exclusive releases.

that's not what happened with the black/pink yeezy's though
they did away with that list weeks ago...and people lined up on friday the day before the release date
due to security issues that arose they formed a list of the first 13 people there and they came back next morning to get their pair

I got my pair
pimp.gif
I'm just saying man, I don't know if people on the main list declined this release or whatever, and I could see why many sneakerheadswould, but I know people on the list, and I've met others. I was there when the 1/2 cents dropped, only 1 pair made it onto the shelf, the rest werescooped up immediately. And one dude on the list didn't want them, so he let his boy scoop them in his place instead. That's just how it goes down overthere.

Yea I know what you mean...it was stores decision to do away with the list cuz so many people were calling the store with info on yeezys. Usually they keepthat list thing or whatever...there probably wont be a list for the tans either

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Yea I know what you mean...it was stores decision to do away with the list cuz so many people were calling the store with info on yeezys. Usually they keep that list thing or whatever...there probably wont be a list for the tans either
Cool, thanks for the info. I'm not a fan of the Yeezy's myself. Ima try and talk to one of my boys and see if they are doing away with thelist for good. That would be great but I'm a little skeptical.

reppin Groton due to the navy . there is a sneaker/art boutique in downtown new london. small selection and kinda over priced. you can work with the dude for abetter price .

Originally Posted by DAFEATURE

reppin Groton due to the navy . there is a sneaker/art boutique in downtown new london. small selection and kinda over priced. you can work with the dude for a better price .

Have you been to the NEX recently??

Hi, I'm in New Haven for the summer but for this weekend I'm in Hartford. Me and a few friends are trying to find something to do in Hartford tonightfor the 18+ crowd since everyone's not 21. Any suggestions?

any FL or FA or champs empoyees that could help out with the employee appreciation in bpt or stamford??

laugh.gif
I mean, I could understand if the event was close to CT or something,but it's thousands of miles away.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom