NTers in Connecticut

We should all put together a list of spots around CT. What does everyone think?

I mean, I would be concerned about blowing up spots, but I been all over this state, there aren't many hidden gems in terms of sneaker stores.

I mean me and a few of my friends about 6 months ago, we gathered up a list of spots in CT, and basically did a road trip through the state hitting up eachspot. I was pretty dissapointed, but at least we know now what is out there.

Anyway, if we puttin this list together, I could do Bridgeport and also the Hartford area.

I mean how does everyone feel about this, should we just post them up in here? Like I said, I don't feel like I'm blowing up any spots because I beento most of these places, and it's not like they are hidden gems or anything. Let me know.

Idk about hidden gems, there aren't many in CT, but then again I only go to school out here. but in New Haven there's Jimmy's, SportsPark, andEnclave skate spot. No clothing spots.

Harford:
New England City Sports, 2 of them, one downtown and one off of Prospect.
Sports Park, right next to City Sports.
Salvins
Sports Stuff on Park Street
Expressions, there are 2 of them, one off of Flatbush, and one on Albany.

Bridgeport:
Eblens on Boston Ave
Mister Sports on Boston Ave
Footloose there are 2, one on Fairfield Ave and the other on Barnum Ave
Jimmy's, there are 2, both of Main Street

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Idk about hidden gems, there aren't many in CT, but then again I only go to school out here. but in New Haven there's Jimmy's, SportsPark, and Enclave skate spot. No clothing spots.

What about the Footloose and Expressions in New haven?

my bad, forgot about them two but their not much different than jimmys and sportspark. Is there any places that sell streetwear in CT (hundreds, stussy)

^^^
Yeah... got a spot named Candy Shop. Address is below. I haven't been there in a minute so IDK if they sell Hundreds and Stussy gear. But I know for surethey have stuff like 10 deep, crooks and castles, and mighty healthy

804 Broad St., Hartford, 860-293-1138

Originally Posted by icekickz89

^^^
Yeah... got a spot named Candy Shop. Address is below. I haven't been there in a minute so IDK if they sell Hundreds and Stussy gear. But I know for sure they have stuff like 10 deep, crooks and castles, and mighty healthy

I've been living about 5 minutes from this spot, but I never bothered to go in there. Is it worth my time?

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by icekickz89

^^^
Yeah... got a spot named Candy Shop. Address is below. I haven't been there in a minute so IDK if they sell Hundreds and Stussy gear. But I know for sure they have stuff like 10 deep, crooks and castles, and mighty healthy

I've been living about 5 minutes from this spot, but I never bothered to go in there. Is it worth my time?

yea you should def check them out. If youre looking 4 stuff u cant find in any stores in CT. Haven't been there in like a year. Gotta check em out soon...

So me and a few friends are doing our second annual sneaker road trip through CT next weekend. Last time we did, we found some pretty good sleeper spots. Hopefully we come up with something good this time. If anyone can recommend any spots to hit up, let me know. I'll report on what I find.

So me and a few friends are doing our second annual sneaker road trip through CT next weekend. Last time we did, we found some pretty good sleeper spots. Hopefully we come up with something good this time. If anyone can recommend any spots to hit up, let me know. I'll report on what I find.
Hit up Sports Scape in Stamford

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

Yea we did, some older stuff from years past in there, not really any good deals though.

It seems that the Asian store owners in CT (sportspark, sportsscape, NE city sports) HATE putting shoes on sale. This is not a knock, but the truth. Jimmys and footloose are always putting things on sale, a few weeks after release day. These other spots still have CDP's laying around.

Yea we did, some older stuff from years past in there, not really any good deals though.

Talk to Chuck, the owner. He ALWAYS hook me up

Talk to Chuck, the owner. He ALWAYS hook me up

Yea I've talked to him a few times when I worked in Stamford. He hooked me up with a good prices on a couple of North Faces back in the day.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

It seems that the Asian store owners in CT (sportspark, sportsscape, NE city sports) HATE putting shoes on sale. This is not a knock, but the truth. Jimmys and footloose are always putting things on sale, a few weeks after release day. These other spots still have CDP's laying around.
You already know I co-sign this. I have no idea why this is, or how they can just sit on so much inventory!!!

what happend to the uconn mens hoop team this year smh....... im from pittsburgh but i love the huskies they my fav team

Back
Top Bottom