NTers living at home VOL. Made

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

If I was butthurt about the price I would have told you
u did though...

this is the msg i had sent u before , then i sent u the one i posted earlier.
i offered what u were asking, u didnt take the auctions down, i won @ $15 then u told me "your basement burned down"

QaBS5.gif
roll.gif

any update?

eek.gif
i missed the whole drama part before i even responded to steezy...
laugh.gif

and my b bruh i aint mean to come to come at your neck, i jus thought that part of what u said was dumb and close minded

i showed my weiner to the world... deal with it.

*DEAD* @ thread derailment achievement unlock...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
:rofl:g

Im just waiting for the title to this thread to change to

"MODS PLEASE DELETE, NT IS SO IMMATURE"

Originally Posted by NubianDisaster

i don't see anything wrong with it if you're not finished studying or steady yet.
So you're one of those guys who reads thread titles and just goes ahead and voices his opinion without even skimming a thread, hey?

i don't see anything wrong with it if you're not finished studying or steady yet.
Dude's posting in a epic thread and doesn't even know it..

Originally Posted by ksteezy

if you make a sufficient amount of money to support yourself, living at your parents is you being a straight leech....unless you are the one paying their rent/mortgage...

if you are over 25 and cant support yourself, you sir failed at life early.

I'm 23 with my first job and I plain on moving out at 25 earlier if I play my cards right.  I feel like a bum already and I've been home for 6 months.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

So you're one of those guys who reads thread titles and just goes ahead and voices his opinion without even skimming a thread, hey?
So the drama is over? How did something get great on the first reply and turn to +@# not soon after?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom