NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

If ya know somebody who's a really good artist locally, tell them to come step in the #SubstanceFactory

"SOS TV" presents #SubstanceFactory Episode 1 feat. RS & DOLLARZ

#SubstanceOverSurface :pimp:

I ain't win a single raffle for em yet :smh:
Might have to do some fcfs for them

We should try and lookout for each other for some of the releases during the holiday
Fragment 1s in a 13 fam 
nerd.gif
 bless me with that late christmas gift

Whats up guys, long time no NTer, been away for a min. How you all doing this fine day...:smokin

Been a crazy release week and tomorrow is shaping up to be craziness :nerd:

Whats up NJ am been away at college. Just wondering how footlockers are handling raffles now. Anybody think they'll be doing them wednesday again for the columbia release?

Whats up NJ am been away at college. Just wondering how footlockers are handling raffles now. Anybody think they'll be doing them wednesday again for the columbia release?

I am not sure yet, first they said they would raffle, then someone else told me they were going to do guaranteed tickets to people. Maybe someone in the area that works at FL can clear it up for us cause its going to be crazy and I don't want to sit on line for hours not even knowing heh

They usually do raffles near me (woodbridge)check the launch locator on their sight for how and when they are doing it

Garden state plaza will be a raffle for sure. Don't know about other spots.

Who went to sneakercon yesterday? It was a pretty good event this time

^

-sup

i went to sneakercon on saturday..really wasn't looking for any sneakers in particular..only reason i went was to see penny and get my foams signed..it was a good day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom