NTers that are Expecting vol. 1st time fathers

I find out the sex tomorrow
I'm so nervous and excited at the same time

please be a boy!

Last edited:
i let my gf pick the name or my son woulda ended up being named adolph frankenstein or rad mcraddington or some other not so brilliant idea that i usually concoct.

My girl was low and it was a boy

Goodluck 
laugh.gif
 I remember being nervous as hell while we were waiting to get called in.. then the lady asked..... do you want to know the sex? Heart was racing b.. she said boy and I walked out like this dude

Goodluck 
laugh.gif
 I remember being nervous as hell while we were waiting to get called in.. then the lady asked..... do you want to know the sex? Heart was racing b.. she said boy and I walked out like this dude
haha i went in expecting it to be a girl, but turned out to be a boy. I was super hyped. Just something about having a boy first, for me at least.

Goodluck 
laugh.gif
haha i went in expecting it to be a girl, but turned out to be a boy. I was super hyped. Just something about having a boy first, for me at least.
I feel you.. I wasn't ready for a girl. I didn't want to have to buy a gun already lul

Can't afford to have children now. #poor. Would've been a father a few times back in college though 
mean.gif

congrats man! just remember that stunting or anything else that places your health/safety at risk also jeopardizes your daughter's future. i'm much less punchy nowadays. i wanna continue to be there for my son.

Congrats OP. Life without my 5 would be worthless. 12, 9, 3, 2, 1.....You never stop learning when your a parent.
Best advice is to give em oatmeal at 2-3 months so they butt can sleep 5-7 hrs, always smile when they see you (even when your down) and don't burn bridges with fam (best and most trusted babysitters) ....

It was crazy finding out that my wife was having a girl. I always wanted a boy and really thought we were having one, and so did almost everyone else. The night before I tried to prepare myself incase it was a girl, but still really wanted a boy. Weird thing was that I was very happy when I found out. I could only see the positives, and so far that's all it has been.

She's only 16 months now, but I'm loving having her in my life. She's amazing, so cute and extremely energetic with a little attitude. Moody like any baby, but she's very well behaved.

I'm almost scared to have another because it will probably be like me and my older sister. She was a great baby and I was horrible, my parents stopped at two for a reason...

Every once in a while you'll get **** on your hand when cleaning a diaper. :lol:

No way to avoid that.

Every once in a while you'll get **** on your hand when cleaning a diaper.
laugh.gif

No way to avoid that.
Ya, would have never thought that I would develop a tolerance for how much poop residue would be allowed before the outfit would be changed vs. keeping it on. Same goes for spitup.

lol i wear that crap/spit like a badge of honor. some of my most favorite and expensive tees have been stained but it doesn't bother me a damn.

Baby food has stained my sweaters and jeans from when he eats and I try to put food in his mouth and his turret hands go haywire and splash food everywhere or when he spits food out making fart noises with his mouth :lol:

Back
Top Bottom