NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

At this point GR8 could go down as an NT legend and do the troll job of the century by coming in here tomorrow and giving a short one sentence post telling us who he thinks has the best team and nothing else.

I WILL REP HIM FOR 16 WEEKS STRAIGHT EVERYDAY IF HE DOES.

Last edited:
My dad said ECook's team would be pretty good, cept Bailey Howell. He didn't like that pick for some reason. (????)

He said English/Issel would be nice this era. Havlicek is his best player, however he wouldn't be a starter on the all white team.

Then he gave me **** for takin Kenny Anderson. Pops trippin....... :lol:

Howell would be a stud. Look at the stats and win share.

I'm telling yall I really do have the best team lmao.

Where's Christopher Columbus to make sense of e-cooks team?

We need first hand analysis of how good they were. There are no OMAF or advanced statistics for that period of time.

What pisses me off about ecook's team is that he got all of this old *** dudes, then Penny Hardaway leading the team at PG :lol: . That was suppose to be one of my picks and he selected him instead going old like the rest of his squad. :smh:

What pisses me off about ecook's team is that he got all of this old *** dudes, then Penny Hardaway leading the team at PG :lol: . That was suppose to be one of my picks and he selected him instead going old like the rest of his squad. :smh:

Surprised he didn't get Cousy.

I'm pretty sure most of his team never even played a game on television.

it was early on, had to grab the gawd.

Footage of E cooks team practice

double-dribble-02.png

This is actually really difficult to judge, because some names slip under the radar. Guys you can't readily remember turn out to be multi-time all-stars etc.

8 teams I liked, but in no order...

Allen - That starting 5 is one of the best in the draft, Melo, Webber & Wilt can score on anybody. Defense will be solid. Rondo & Hawkins are solid as backups, but after that leaves me a little bit worried.

BHZ - Payton & Artest on the perimeter :x Will kill any team who can't play down low.. Add in the Mailman it's a solid team. Not to mention Roy's prime was fixing to be something special. Mason brings more toughness, and Starks will do the same.

Mamba - Tough to truly assess because some of those guys haven't even reached their prime, but DWill, Kobe, Worthy, Horford & Boogie all in their primes is a dangerous team.

CP- I like the idea of LMA & Zo. That's a fearsome 4/5. Got shooting with Allen & Bird. My biggest concern is the backup bigs, Daugherty & Manning had good, but short primes, but staggering LMA & Zo for some time would be huge, and end my concern.

PMatic - 30th pick, you got some good value on that team. Kidd, Hill, Bosh & M. Gasol in their prime is solid solid solid. Lamar & Vlade solid pickups. Then you lose me a bit with the bench, but I see what you were doing.

LTB - Some of your guys haven't hit their prime which makes it tough to judge, but if they continue their trajectory, then it's a tough and deep team to play against.

Senor - Good amount of shooting, defense & toughness. But maybe like 2 less PFers for a Center & wing player would have sufficed, and made me like the team more.

DLand - That's a whole lotta offense. Worried about the defense though. But Pau & Charles may save the defense just enough with rebounding.

Again this was really tough to judge.. Some of these names I've never even heard of. Which is my fault, and makes it more difficult to judge. But just 8 teams that caught my eye.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom