NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

I could see them dropping a random athlete there to sign shoes....I would have guessed melo, but with him being there already today, I doubt he'll be back.
aint nobody signing shoes over there, it's too crazy :lol: just talked to my buddy over there and he told me its still crazy. Also everybody mad cuz of the updated list

http://blog.footaction.com/releaselocator/flight-23-at-footaction

Flight 23 at Footaction
Welcome to Flight 23 at Footaction.

Following the grand opening celebration at 10am on Saturday, February 1st, you will have the opportunity to experience an amazing lineup of products available at our NYC flagship location.

UPDATE: Here are all the details*

You will have the opportunity to purchase a total of three (3) pairs of release products, including no more than one (1) pair of Air Jordan I.

Melo M10 - Black History Month
Melo M10 - Black/White
Melo 1.5 Black/Red/White
Jordan XX8 SE - Black/White
Jordan XX8 SE - Black/Grey/Blue
Jordan XX8 SE - Powder Blue
Air Jordan I - Black History Month Black/Purple
Air Jordan I - Black History Month Burgundy/Gold
Air Jordan I Premium - Red/Army/White
Our customers are our priority and we encourage everyone to follow the procedure outlined above in an orderly and safe manner. We thank you in advance.
*Subject to change.

if no REAL retros tomorrow at this place everyone's been
ifo6zr.jpg

Last edited:
anything is possible but what a mistake for this being the flagship store and its not ever the first day open

kind of happy i didnt go out to 34 today

Last edited:
Yoo I feel sorry for the ppl there I might go in the morning now just to see what's good

if you had stayed, #40 in line wouldve turned into #100 by morning with all the people cutting. honestly wouldnt even be surprised if they cancelled the release by morning because a fight breaks out
Yea, people are gonna start cutting crazy. One reseller told me it was a wrap hours ago. Anyone waiting all night that isn't like top 20 is waisting their time cause anything can happen come morning and all the good shoes will be gone since people can choose THREE PAIRS lol. 

by the way. I think the list thing is just to keep the hype down (if thats even possible). They're gonna have a lot of retros. You can't open "the first jb store in the world" and sell all Melos 
laugh.gif
  They want to make money and create hype.  

If new Villas in the midwest can open with a nice Jordan restock then imagine what the "offical" Jordan store in New York will have? Thats why the resellers are going so hard up front. 

honestly, if they switched to a raffle system with the drawing next weekend or something, that would drive a lot of foot traffic into the store without all the chaos

Yea, people are gonna start cutting crazy. One reseller told me it was a wrap hours ago. Anyone waiting all night that isn't like top 20 is waisting their time cause anything can happen come morning and all the good shoes will be gone since people can choose THREE PAIRS lol. 
just 1 pair of Jordan 1 tho

This isint jj, they aren't gonna lie about what shoes are up for sale. They couldve just kept it at no list, gave tickets Friday morning and left it at that. They might do one retro release a day like champs has done for a few openings

by the way. I think the list thing is just to keep the hype down (if thats even possible). They're gonna have a lot of retros. You can't open "the first jb store in the world" and sell all Melos 
laugh.gif
  They want to make money and create hype.  

If new Villas in the midwest can open with a nice Jordan restock then imagine what the "offical" Jordan store in New York will have? Thats why the resellers are going so hard up front. 
Exactly lol... I feel like that "updated" list came out to control the hype a bit lol. I'd be shocked if most of 2013 gr retros weren't available at least

Exactly lol... I feel like that "updated" list came out to control the hype a bit lol. I'd be shocked if most of 2013 gr retros weren't available at least
they weren't even on the OG list, don't know if they're gonna just throw em up on the shelf or not

Yea, you there's TONS of taxis, gammas, 3's and all the other J's they want to get rid of. You know they've been planning this new store for a while. Why wouldn't they be prepared. They know what the sneaker game is like. 

Like i said, it would be the biggest failure if they do a grand opening and customers don't even buy any shoes.

Just imagine what the line would look like if they released a list including bred 1's, bred 11s, bel airs, taxis, he got games, fear pack, etc.... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
If there are NT boots on the ground there can we get some video of the situation (on IG even). I want to see if it's even worth the traffic and the headache swinging by in the morning.

Yea, you there's TONS of taxis, gammas, 3's and all the other J's they want to get rid of. You know they've been planning this new store for a while. Why wouldn't they be prepared. They know what the sneaker game is like. 

Like i said, it would be the biggest failure if they do a grand opening and customers don't even buy any shoes.

Just imagine what the line would look like if they released a list including bred 1's, bred 11s, bel airs, taxis, he got games, fear pack, etc.... :rofl:  
yea but look at it this way. If they drop unannounced things then it's going to be a madhouse at all other jb store openings as a result

first of many to come i could see LA SF Dallas Houston Miami Chicago Philly DC  eventually getting these in the next 5 years

Back
Top Bottom