NYPD just got humiliated & hit in time square VOL. AMG burnout!

yo that was oscar worthy camera work

He really has to be commended.

His camera work was impeccable. Everytime somebody hood records something poppin off they stay messin it up by not recording when the phone is sideways and in landscape or it just be wild shaky. Not my dude tho. Fams footage looked like it was a go pro on a gimble.

More important he’s was breaking mad laws himself going into oncoming traffic and **** just to bring us this masterpiece. All up in the boys face and they ain’t eem say anything to him. I guess they were too out of breath. :rofl:

Why he was getting chased :wink:

Lmao the police thinking they gonna catch a Nissan GT-R hell no!!!! Not in this life time.

The owner of that amg still need to get rid of that car like burn it completely and never think about it ever again if he truly wants to get away with it. It’s tampering with evidence but still better than jail. Lol

Why are y’all praying on this mans downfall. **** those cops.

Honestly not praying for anyone’s downfall but what that driver did was highly reckless. Just like drunk driver who get into a accident and kills other people. You gotta pay for you actions and consequences, when you make bad decisions. Just part of life.

Other than that I’m big fan of fast cars and highly precision engineering. I also don’t like the nypd.

Can’t wait till I get my own sports car this year or next year. BMW M4 CS Baby!!!!

Drive responsible people!!

There gotta be maybe 100 max Benz AMG’s that generation.

He will be caught. He took a moving violation and turned it into assault with a deadly weapon.

Idk about NY, but in most states burnouts in traffic = reckless driving. He was going to jail regardless.

If the cop never tried stopping him it would’ve just been a burnout. Nobody was in danger til the cop got involved.
000.gif

If the cop never tried stopping him it would’ve just been a burnout. Nobody was in danger til the cop got involved.

True/facts. But as a New Yorker who’s know the a bit about nyc/nypd fake laws. They would have hit him with noise violation. Even though time square is a nosiesy /loud area 24/7. Also it’s a highly populated area filled with tourists walking around randomly. The cop was just doing his job

Why are y’all praying on this mans downfall. **** those cops.

It has nothing to do with the cop TBH. Can't stand lame dudes stuntin with their cars/bikes in densely populated areas. There's pedestrians everywhere. There are other cars everywhere.

This is not a f***n drag strip, understand what I'm tellin you? This is my groove, don't f**k with my groove. Take that **** down to Avon street f***t

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 8.17.37 PM.png

they gonna be extra hard on da exotics this summer :lol:

Nypd has fleet of sports cars and maybe a super car to catch these folks. During the summer. I'll like to see this go down.

I remember when dudes jetted on the Nypd with bow m3 & m4s back in 2012 on the belt parkway. They couldn't catch em. Lol.

So they havent caught this dude yet?

Crazy, if they can't catch this guy imagine a real threat

Wait how's he posting bucket list burnout in one then cloned plates the next :lol: ?

yeah idk what the **** this dude is thinking

how you try to exonerate yourself on the same platform you snitch on yourself on

me and you have to be missing something unless that dude is that much of an idiot

Back
Top Bottom