October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Marty McFly Zoom Tres @ CCS

Also had:

Spiderman Dunk SB Mid
Batman Dunk SB Mid
Venom Dunk SB Hi

np, i got mine today too, one shoe had two right straps, lol....but they are amazing

ccs is the store name

Good looks on the zoom turf info....and I also hope the LT's drop in local spots...also dudes was coppin on ebay for 500?....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ yea i got mine too, rofl at people who paid like 500 on eBay for them

right retail + shipping ftw!...i wish some of the other 1 worlds went this way as well though.
Originally Posted by dmxgod

Hmm..i ordered and he said i was good to go..but i haven't got my confirmation should i call? i have ordered with MAJOR before and i didn't get an email then for my confirmation so i'm not sure..
if you don't get it by tomorrow morning then call...my pair already shipped out scheduled for next wednesday

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Those lt af1 are dropping everywhere so don't worry there will be plenty in the next few days.
i wouldn't mind grabbing a other pair...but questos dropped in a few different other shops including one by me but only 4 pairs, and someonesaid in the LT thread that they(major) only had 12 pairs(but im thinking 21) so even if they do drop in a few other places what are the numbers going to looklike.

ccs.com, online skate shop. you can go to the official coupon post to find codes for that store.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Hmm..i ordered and he said i was good to go..but i haven't got my confirmation should i call? i have ordered with MAJOR before and i didn't get an email then for my confirmation so i'm not sure..
if you don't get it by tomorrow morning then call...my pair already shipped out scheduled for next wednesday
Got the confirmation! They should b here at least by saturday since i live in NY..can't wait to wear 'em!
pimp.gif

didnt you get the memo.. sneakers only?

October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!
Can you show me where it says sneakers only?

Thanks kid lebron. Just hooked my moms up with one.

P-Rod II at Round Rock for $40.. FSR.. They were Brown with an Orange Swoosh.. They also had a FSR of the Westside Jordan 1 lows for those who care.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Those lt af1 are dropping everywhere so don't worry there will be plenty in the next few days.

Is the size run to 14?

I really like these but I have a feeling nike didn't make a 14 or 15...
tired.gif

didnt you get the memo.. sneakers only?

Dude why you even wasting time posting a stupid response like that....if the info is not for you just keep scrolling...Good looks Kid, dont really do headsetsbut good looking for the info....(I thought that was the point of the thread)

CHICAGO NIKETALKERS: Start checking your local City Sports (besides the one on 47th) for the CDP 3s. I was able to scoop a pair for $150 from 111th &Michigan today...in a size 12 nonetheless. My buddy grabbed a pair from a different City Sports (on Broadway I think) for the same price last weekend.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

CHICAGO NIKETALKERS: Start checking your local City Sports (besides the one on 47th) for the CDP 3s. I was able to scoop a pair for $150 from 111th & Michigan today...in a size 12 nonetheless. My buddy grabbed a pair from a different City Sports (on Broadway I think) for the same price last weekend.
eek.gif
Dang $150. Any chance they do phone orders?

^^^No chance at all for phone orders. I'd try to hook people up with pairs but I rarely have time to get to those spots. It was kinda just serendipitytoday.

Anyone's Outlet Still Sitting On SB Backpack's? Stopped By My Local Outlet Today And They Didn't Have Them......On That Note, NOTHING ATALL To Report From Loveland Colorado Outlet As Usual
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^No chance at all for phone orders. I'd try to hook people up with pairs but I rarely have time to get to those spots. It was kinda just serendipity today.
I'll just hope they hit the outlet the way the hares did....
ohwell.gif

Joe Billionaire-I highly doubt they got 12 pairs, probably 24 pairs or more.

tupac003-I'm sure they made a sz 14 but a lot of places only order up to 13. Just keep looking around and if I find a pair my way I'll shoot you a pm.

Activerideshop.com, 31% off all clothing. Use code ROCK31 when checking out. Only works on 10/31/08. It's working as of now.

I know this is not the coupon thread, but I know not everyone in this thread checks the coupon thread daily. Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom