October 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

have the CDP Hare's found there way into outlets yet?

anyway Nike Outlet in Smithfield NC has Basketball Leather XX2's for $90. thats about it

some nike outlets have a discount of 15% if you donate 1 dollar to breast cancer. i did that to cop some zzom flight 96's. price was 69.99 and it came outto be 56 dollars.

I called up Seaside Oregon and they have a lot of "cold woman running training apparel right now. Half sets and whole sets.
503-738-3930
If you anyone here knows who could use some that product hit up there store and save some bread
wink.gif

This is how I'm going 2 play this game from now on
wink.gif

^^^^^No disrespect, but you don't check this forum very often...or at all do you? The Hares dropped on a few different occasions at numerous outlets. I gotmine the first week of August and they have been mentioned in this forum at least once this month. The Hares were/are the most widely outlet released CDP shoeto date and by far the easiest CDP outlet cop. There might be a few still floating around. You should call or go by the Smithfield Outlet and have them useNIKEFIND to find out who still has them. The style # and color code are below:

Style # : 304775 Color Code : 102

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I called up Seaside Oregon and they have a lot of "cold woman running training apparel right now. Half sets and whole sets.
503-738-3930
If you anyone here knows who could use some that product hit up there store and save some bread
wink.gif

This is how I'm going 2 play this game from now on
wink.gif

hm...so i really thought you were on to something, so i called...and nothing

South Side Chicago still has some Hares left

Seaside Oregon Outlet has whole bunch of SB clothing & hats

[warning] no update/deals in the following post, just a personal experience to share with my fellow NTers so you guys won't make the same stupid mistake Idid [/warning]

Ok, so last week, Funkman posted that he saw Eires for 19.99 in St Louis Mills. I called the following morning and was excited to hear that they had a sz 12left so I just placed an order. During the process, someone told me it was 49.99 and someone told me it was 29.99. I was in a rush cuz I have work so Ididn't confirm. (VERY STUPID) I came back to NT and Funkman told me he was 100000% sure it was 19.99. So I was like alright I'll give them a call latertonight. Then I called them, telling them that I want to make sure I did not get charged the wrong amount. This dude told me I got charged 49.99+shipping+tax,and I told him that my friend told me it was 19.99, he said he will look it up and call me back. 15 mins later, he said the item is green-ticketed down to19.99 so he'll credit back my account tomorrow.(I didn't ask for the guy's name, very stupid) Today, the shoes arrived (they shipped in TAPEDSHOEBOX +%$) and I still have not received my credit back yet. I called ST Louis, this lady(the manager) picked up, immediately knew I was talking about thisshoe (which is extremely fishy) and told me that this shoe was NEVER 19.99 (which is a lie) and that they will not be able to do anything about it. If I wantto return it, I'll have to pay return shipping, etc. Now I'll have to file a dispute with my credit card company.

So lesson learned. Always ask names. Always check prices. Never order from St. Louis again.

(Also, if anyone bought the shoes and is nice enough to provide a scan of your receipt, it'll be greatly appreciated. Thank you)

i got my 2's (posted b4 but yuku ftl) and both pairs had a little orange mark on the back heel on the plastic and midsole but it easily came off after agood rub down with an eraser... quality of leather on these things were horribblleee! (my first 2's exc. doernbechers) so whoever wants a 10.5 get me

Urban outfitters in The Lab in Costa Mesa have neon-95 inspired Court Force Highs for 19.99, sz 9 and under. I didn't cop because i don't wear a sz 9!

Cabazon just got some Lebron Vs all stars Bgrades FSR ( i believe they were either 89 or 99, they were just stocking them as soon as i left)

lebron5_allstar.jpg
lebron5_allstar_6.jpg

Originally Posted by tuna629

[warning] no update/deals in the following post, just a personal experience to share with my fellow NTers so you guys won't make the same stupid mistake I did [/warning]

Ok, so last week, Funkman posted that he saw Eires for 19.99 in St Louis Mills. I called the following morning and was excited to hear that they had a sz 12 left so I just placed an order. During the process, someone told me it was 49.99 and someone told me it was 29.99. I was in a rush cuz I have work so I didn't confirm. (VERY STUPID) I came back to NT and Funkman told me he was 100000% sure it was 19.99. So I was like alright I'll give them a call later tonight. Then I called them, telling them that I want to make sure I did not get charged the wrong amount. This dude told me I got charged 49.99+shipping+tax, and I told him that my friend told me it was 19.99, he said he will look it up and call me back. 15 mins later, he said the item is green-ticketed down to 19.99 so he'll credit back my account tomorrow.(I didn't ask for the guy's name, very stupid) Today, the shoes arrived (they shipped in TAPED SHOEBOX +%$) and I still have not received my credit back yet. I called ST Louis, this lady(the manager) picked up, immediately knew I was talking about this shoe (which is extremely fishy) and told me that this shoe was NEVER 19.99 (which is a lie) and that they will not be able to do anything about it. If I want to return it, I'll have to pay return shipping, etc. Now I'll have to file a dispute with my credit card company.

So lesson learned. Always ask names. Always check prices. Never order from St. Louis again.

(Also, if anyone bought the shoes and is nice enough to provide a scan of your receipt, it'll be greatly appreciated. Thank you)
I had a similar situation. Someone posted a pair of Stabs that were at an outlet, showed pics on the rack with the price. I called to order andthankfully I asked first what the total was, dude said something $60-70. I questioned it and he told me the sticker price was $59.99. Long story short, Ididn't order them, they weren't worth it to me, talked to Nike customer service online and someone from the outlet left me a couple voicemails afterthat, I think specifically referenced my post on Niketalk (I brought it up in the outlet thread because I knew it had been an issue for some people, chargingmore on phone orders). I never bothered to call back. It's one of the reasons I have gone away from buying Nike.

Originally Posted by ddot7

[warning] no update/deals in the following post, just a personal experience to share with my fellow NTers so you guys won't make the same stupid mistake I did [/warning]

Ok, so last week, Funkman posted that he saw Eires for 19.99 in St Louis Mills. I called the following morning and was excited to hear that they had a sz 12 left so I just placed an order. During the process, someone told me it was 49.99 and someone told me it was 29.99. I was in a rush cuz I have work so I didn't confirm. (VERY STUPID) I came back to NT and Funkman told me he was 100000% sure it was 19.99. So I was like alright I'll give them a call later tonight. Then I called them, telling them that I want to make sure I did not get charged the wrong amount. This dude told me I got charged 49.99+shipping+tax, and I told him that my friend told me it was 19.99, he said he will look it up and call me back. 15 mins later, he said the item is green-ticketed down to 19.99 so he'll credit back my account tomorrow.(I didn't ask for the guy's name, very stupid) Today, the shoes arrived (they shipped in TAPED SHOEBOX +%$) and I still have not received my credit back yet. I called ST Louis, this lady(the manager) picked up, immediately knew I was talking about this shoe (which is extremely fishy) and told me that this shoe was NEVER 19.99 (which is a lie) and that they will not be able to do anything about it. If I want to return it, I'll have to pay return shipping, etc. Now I'll have to file a dispute with my credit card company.

I had a similar situation. Someone posted a pair of Stabs that were at an outlet, showed pics on the rack with the price. I called to order and thankfully I asked first what the total was, dude said something $60-70. I questioned it and he told me the sticker price was $59.99. Long story short, I didn't order them, they weren't worth it to me, talked to Nike customer service online and someone from the outlet left me a couple voicemails after that, I think specifically referenced my post on Niketalk (I brought it up in the outlet thread because I knew it had been an issue for some people, charging more on phone orders). I never bothered to call back. It's one of the reasons I have gone away from buying Nike.
a lot of issues like that come from them having shoes in different places throughout the store. then they mark them down, but some don't getmarked down. for example, when the jordan V lows hit, they started at $49.99, then got marked down to $29.99, then got marked down to $19.99. but they had themstocked everywhere, on the tables, on a display, on the hash wall, and in the stacks that are separated by size, so they marked them down, but if you looked inplaces like the stacks, you would see them for $49.99, while the big display on the table would say $19.99. If you brought it to the attention of the cashier,they would change the price for you, but if not, you would get the price on the box. i agree that nike needs toget their stuff together, but i don't thinkthey were intentionally trying to rip you off. i might be wrong, but that's just my experience with pricing issues in outlets.

Originally Posted by versache530

a lot of issues like that come from them having shoes in different places throughout the store. then they mark them down, but some don't get marked down. for example, when the jordan V lows hit, they started at $49.99, then got marked down to $29.99, then got marked down to $19.99. but they had them stocked everywhere, on the tables, on a display, on the hash wall, and in the stacks that are separated by size, so they marked them down, but if you looked in places like the stacks, you would see them for $49.99, while the big display on the table would say $19.99. If you brought it to the attention of the cashier, they would change the price for you, but if not, you would get the price on the box. i agree that nike needs toget their stuff together, but i don't think they were intentionally trying to rip you off. i might be wrong, but that's just my experience with pricing issues in outlets.

I would assume that the "manager" would know such price cuts. Or there would be some records in the computer that says the item has been dropped to19.99. Or something. Somewhere. For her to say that this item was never 19.99 is kinda ridiculous. Versache, given your knowledge in outlets, do you know whatI can do in this situation as a customer?

Urban outfitters in The Lab in Costa Mesa have neon-95 inspired Court Force Highs for 19.99, sz 9 and under. I didn't cop because i don't wear a sz 9!

do you know if they ship?

Just from working at an outlet for a few years in the past I can say that it happens all the time. Generally speaking the footwear or apparel manager is givena certain dollar amount per month they are allowed to mark items down (green stickers) so say they are allowed $900 for a month they can reduce 50 pairs ofshoes from 49.99 to 39.99 and then still have $400 left etc. The biggest problems we usually had were in apparel because during the day you have clothes allover that doesn't get re-folded and put back until the next day so you would get a lot of items that would ring up more than they should and people wouldend up paying more. So I suppose it's entirely possible that a manager could mark down his or her given amount of mark down money in a month and then have12 more pairs of a shoe that he marked down come in on a shipment, and not mark those pairs down. Again it could be different elsewhere but that's how itwas run at the Nike Outlet I worked at from 05-07

small update.
camarillo,ca outlet

b-more af1 supreme size 11 and up 40 dollars
air max90 boot transformers scattered sizes 20 dollars
af1 rasheed high 99 dollars
zoom turf blue 40 dollars
lava am95's scattered on back wall 49.99

uh...when i remember more ill post more

Back
Top Bottom