Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

it's less of me being concerned and more about you posting about the raffle like 5 times. they never send L mails btw, and usually don't tweet/post updates about winners being contacted either.
So then put me on ignore or keep scrolling.
I can post about whatever whenever just like you or anybody else, bro.

And a simple search on any platform uncovers anyone that posts they won or whatever. That person is literally the only one. Notre themselves posted an update saying they haven't contacted everyone yet. That's their last post on twitter.

You mad then focus on notre taking their time sending emails.

Anyone mad at me for posting about a raffle in a jordan thread on NT can keep it moving or put me on ignore. That simple.

You win some you lose some... As much as I hate to say it.. Congrats to everybody that got a pair, lmao.

To my guys that haven't gotten a pair yet don't quit! We still have the End. drawing!

tenor.gif

Every time someone else posts a pic with doubles and triples

Last edited:
This truly seems like this was a feast or famine type of release.

I still cant believe that there wasnt another release for these on SNKRS. For a lot of people, that was their best shot of getting these. I wonder if Barneys got these and would they do a raffle on them.

I’m surprised the prices didn’t drop again after everyone go their pairs Tuesday. It seems like people that copped in person are holding steadier with their prices. Maybe it’s the work they had to put in to get them. Who knows. I have a pair I paid too much for but I’m not going broke so all’s well that ends well.

For those asking when they should pull the trigger, I would do it by next weekend. These are hovering around 700 in my size and I doubt it goes any lower than $650 unless Nike does another surprise release on SNKRS app

The differences between the first page of this thread to this page are hilarious. Went from “these are absolute trash” in the Chicago colorway to people getting upset about double and triple ups of the UNCs. The hype gets to everyone lol

Back
Top Bottom