Official 02/26/2005 Black/Altitude Green XIII Post

we got them in today at shiekhs in solano mall, all other shiekhs probably got them too. get ready to line up on saturday.

i picked these up yest for $190 straight in nyc. i'll prob be on the niketown or fa line for another pair.

Any ORLANDO heads know anything happening in this area? I hope it doesn't come to this but i may just drive down to Miami . I'll probably dip Fri afternoon and stay overnight. I'll know by thurs if i'm going, if so i'm down to carpool if peeps wanna pitch in on gas.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's what i was wondering, i also want to know what time i should be there to ensure i get a pair. I am an hour or more away from NTLA depending on traffic friday night.

same here..im driving from san diego to NTLA... i get out of work at 830pm on the 25th..i plan on driving over there after work and camping lol ... please join me so i have company (no homo)

Quote:
do you think that the altitudes have reselling value?
i think the prices will jump after a while
i buy what i like...rockin the shoe and not the hype

sz11 CALIS up for trade...need a pair in sz 9/9.5...hit me up on aim-MR ISURRI of MIKEYSNIKES21

I will give someone $20 to skip them on line @ NTNY....I need a size 15, so I doubt that I would be hurting anyone I'm skipping but I want to be on the safe side....Email me NYCBaller34@aol.com
[/b]​

Spyda what spot on Flatbush was that? And for those of you going to NTNY what time are you lining up?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<center><b>I LIKE MY GIRLS LIKE I LIKE MY WEED, DIMES WITH NO SEEDS</b></center>

Quote:
IS NT Miami even getting them? I don't think that's one of the "major" NT's....

YES. Niketown Miami WILL get them. They open at 11:00 AM, and are expecting a line. Straight from the manager's mouth.
HEAT
MEMBER 4
Don't Let The Sleepy Eyes Fool You...​

Hey what's up eaglebball1499.... I'm also here in the MIA....What time are you heading out.... I think like being there by 9 am is straight.... What do you think?

I'm picking up 2 size 12's this Saturday- if anyone wants a pair, let me know- I can actually pick up whatever size you request, just let me know...I'll prob. sell for $225+shipping... just let me know- thanks a lot...

BlakeCollins@northstate.net
AIM-Blco002

I haven't gotten it yet but i'll let you guys know.
XIII ALTITUDES FOR SALE. HIT ME UP. DOING THE EBAY THING TO BE SAFE.

$20.00 to skip the line at niketown nyc.You guys are some cheap people out here.Everybody is going to try to get a pair or skip the line for themselves.After all the crap for the pigeon's this is going to be a crazy release for the black/green 13's.
A portion of the proceeds from the purchase of JORDAN products support educational initiatives.Yeah Right Like Michael Jordans's gambling Habit.

any MA NTers up in this post? :smile:
smile.gif
leave your AIM or hit me up - AIM - gthegerm101
Click Here to get a Photo Ipod, PS2 and more! NO CREDIT CARD NEEDED WITH EBAY OFFER!.
Click Here to get a Free iPod!

Back
Top Bottom